Fantastic Member

Default Justice League: Darkseid War Part 1 confusion

Could someone tell me whichh issues are included in the collection of Darkseid War Part 1, because the description on Comixology says #40-44, while on Amazon.co.uk says 39-46.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    Could someone tell me whichh issues are included in the collection of Darkseid War Part 1, because the description on Comixology says #40-44, while on Amazon.co.uk says 39-46.
    I'd go with Comixology. 39 is apart of the Amazo virus. The reason the issue numbers are shorter in Comixology is its probably trying to split it 5/5, 40 JL sneak peak 41-44. Part 2 will probably be 45-50. If you want I'd suggest getting Divergence before Part 1 it's not much in it but it's a sneak peak and it's free so why not.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I'd go with Comixology. 39 is apart of the Amazo virus. The reason the issue numbers are shorter in Comixology is its probably trying to split it 5/5, 40 JL sneak peak 41-44. Part 2 will probably be 45-50. If you want I'd suggest getting Divergence before Part 1 it's not much in it but it's a sneak peak and it's free so why not.
    Thanks a bunch!