Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    I didn't take the Multiversity blip to mean the world is cohesive. Rather, I took it to mean that all of the Earth-One stories take place in mutually exclusive timelines as the world 'cools' and eventually coalesces into a shared universe.
    Also possible. Remember the early days of Marvel Comics, where the Human Torch was seen reading an actual issue of The Incredible Hulk? Early Marvel wasn't necessarily cohesive either until Stan realized that it could be.

I didn't take the Multiversity blip to mean the world is cohesive. Rather, I took it to mean that all of the Earth-One stories take place in mutually exclusive timelines as the world 'cools' and eventually coalesces into a shared universe.
    Yeah true,what if Earth one is simply a world where hypertime is running rampant? All the stories would stem from the same reality ,but not be required to line up with precise continuity.

All of the stories could be hypertimelines.

Incredible Member

Exactly.

10char
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

penetrator of things

It's unfortunate that Teen Titans: Earth One takes place in the same universe as the other Earth One books. TTEO is kind of awful.
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

When I first saw the cover of TTEO Vol.2, I thought the character everyone all thought was Kid Flash is actually Red Star, because Red Star has a green visor IIRC and his theme colours were green and red. Jeff Lemire did say that he was going to use the non-legacy character and Donna appears on the cover unless this 'Donna' was Bumblebee and was a fan of WW, also Tempest was on the cover but I think the name 'Aqualad' will be use on the Aqualad Earth One stories.

Yeah, it does look a bit like Red Star's first appearance, though personally, I think it looks like an amalgamation of Arsenal's Suicide Squad era look with a bit of his Speedy era color scheme.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Awesome. I didn't even realize Earth One TT Vol.1 existed until yesterday and just finished it.

Felt like a mix between Runaways, Generation X and Gen-13...so basically everything I wanted TT to be in the 90s, but instead got Jurgens TT and the dumb Ravers.
    Last edited by Potanical Pardon; 04-03-2016 at 03:14 PM.