Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The writer of Nightwing confirmed Midnighter is appearing in the first issue. So he isn't missing. I'd also imagine that Harper is going to be appearing in Detective Comics with the other younger Batman family characters. It would make sense.

As for Earth 2 didn't they confirm in a Q&A that the current Earth 2 series would be continuing? Maybe they are just unsure of what to do with Earth 2 at the moment and haven't decided if they want to scrap everything and start over there or do something else. Guess we will find out in the Summer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    One big complaint about the N52 was this it all launched simultaneously and some of the B-list titles got lost in the shuffle. Rebirth is going to be spreading things out far more. Because of that there are books where they weren't ready to make an announcement on, yet, because they likely don't launch until the fall. There have been strong rumors about JSA, LoSH and Wally West among others. I think if everyone is a little patient they will see more legacy soon (there is already a rumor that Hickman will be unveiled at EmeraldCon as writing either JLA, LoSH or both)
    People have HAD IT with being patient. Especially when we hear guys that were pitching were told something different versus what DC is actually planning. It's not the fans fault for that.

The longer you wait the easier it makes for folks to choose other books and then you will be wondering why your sales are bad.

Astonishing Member

i haven't got the chance to comb through the news yet, but has anybody seen captain atom?

What is this about n52 superman not being in these books?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Good news, and not to be questioned!

BANNED

Most of the members from JLD are missing.....but they have been missing since the title ended.

BANNED

Kon "freaking" El,yeah the clone Scion of the SUPER family.

We need the YJ4,and the YJ tv show characters represented
    Kon
    Tim
    Cassie
    Bart
    Megan
    Blue beetle
    Static
    Aquald
    Artemis
    Then add
    Bunker
    Powergirl
    Plus
    Damage,because he is the ultimate legacy character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    He was hijacked by the pre-FP-like doppleganger. With any luck its temporary for a planned story arc. For a while I was afraid they were going to kill off the proper version, but according to the LA Times, he's still alive; they claim he's travelling the world for reasons.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The way long overdue Vixen solo, for starters. I'm also entirely weirded out she's not in Birds of Prey.

BANNED

I was hoping for some Grifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Whats going to happen to Bunker? He's the only original New 52 character people seem to like. I don't really see a place for him on any upcoming books, so I wouldn't be surprised if they retire the character. Kind of disappointing.
    That's really the biggest disappointment out of all this Rebirth stuff.

Just to add - Stargirl and Hawkman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoyImpulse View Post
    Tim Drake loses top roles in Teen Titans and Batman Beyond to become part of the team in Detective seems like a big downgrade for him, too.
    On the other hand having him work alongside Batman, reestablish their relation, and maybe show us something from his time before the titans. Something that wasn't done in the new 52 sofar.

My biggest fear is that they return him to sidekick status and put him on the same level as Steph and Cass (how are still rookies in the new 52) instead of acknowledging that he became a capable crimefighter in his own right and is as least as capable as Batwoman if not more.

Considering what complete nonsense Teen Titans was, I consider Tim moving to Tec to be a huge step up.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Considering what complete nonsense Teen Titans was, I consider Tim moving to Tec to be a huge step up.
    Agreed. He needs to be with the Bat family, and it's a bonus that he's wearing his original colors again. I hope they start calling him Robin now too, there's no problem with having two Robins.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    No both of the books are featuring Pre Flashpoint Superman. New 52 Superman is missing.
    Superman Books are going to be the impossible for new readers to jump on to or even care about. DC wants you to get over the pre-Flashpoint Universe, yet, this happens. Just feel bad for Nu52 Superman. Overshadowed because Lois was allowed to get knocked up in another continuity when no one was looking.

Missing:
    Hawk & Dove
    Animal Man
    Equinox
    Doom Patrol
    Outsiders
    Skitter (snicker)
    Empress (my grrrl)
    Firestorm
    Firehawk
    Legion of Super-Heroes
    O M A C
    Voodoo (snicker)
    Resurrection Man (snort)
    Frankenstein
    Joker's Daughter? (what happened to her?)
    Stormwatch
    Anything New Gods-ish
    Martian Manhunter (where's my boy?)
    Ray Palmer/Atom
    Being a "Person of Interest" doesn't make you an interesting person.