Super Moderator

Default Watch Robo-Lions Get in Formation on Netflix's "Voltron: Legendary Defender"

A new teaser for Netflix's "Voltron: Legendary Defender" series shows the fabled robotic lions assemble.

Full article here.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I have to get this out of the way, seeing a CGI Voltron in any form at 1st brings back the HORRIBLE Memories of the 1990's CGI Voltron show it all of its early CGI Ugliness and how much of a letdown that show was. So CGI Voltron has never been high on my list to see since then.

With that said, I give create towards this show for looking like it it taking the formation and look of Voltron in CGI form very well and even showing inside the lions with how it connects, which is very cool!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!