Default Batfleck vs BTAS Batman

The newest incarnation of the Dark Knight fights one of the most acclaimed versions. I insist on BTAS feats only, because TNBA/JL Batman would more than likely be too much for Batfleck at this point.

1.H2H
    2.With standard gear.

Bonus: They sit and talk. What happens? For that one, you can pick whatever version of DCAU Batman (TNBA, BTAS, heck even Beyond) you want.

I barely remember feats for BTAS Bats . Not surprising really given I haven't seen that show in more than a decade . TNBA Bruce judo tossed Superman . That's all I remember lol

JL Bruce again can barely seem to recall feats . He did well vs Kalibak iirc

In any case he should be fast enough to spam with gadgets(of which he has way more of the explosive-y kind) FTW. HTH also I suspect he is at least as fast and durable and probably faster

Will have to re-watch BvS to confirm Bruce's speed . Right now the best one I can recall is the Martha Kent rescue . The opening escape on the roof was also pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Will have to re-watch BvS to confirm Bruce's speed . Right now the best one I can recall is the Martha Kent rescue . The opening escape on the roof was also pretty fast
    I rewatched the Martha rescue (if ya know what I mean...), what actually happens is that Bats shoots KGBeast's flamethrower, and crosses the distance between him and Martha while Knyazev aims the flamethrower. Bruce reaches Martha and protects her right as the flamethrower explodes. So Batfleck's best speed feats would be his aim dodging the cop at close range at the beginning, the bullet blocking via aim reading, and his getting out of Lex's cell at the end of the movie.

Incredible Member

DCAU Batman was always more of a thinker than a fighter, so it is harder to remember feats. The biggest feat I recall? His tearing apart the Injustice Gang while restrained. I honestly think DCAU Bruce would just talk Batfleck out of the fight.

I think it would play out in a similar fashion to the confrontation between DCAU Batman and his Justice Lords counterpart. With Batman saying something along the lines of: "They'd be so proud of you", emphasizing that the ends do not justify the means. They would eventually find common ground and work together.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

DCAU Batman has bullet timed several times (but probably not enough, given total appearances to hand him that reaction speed), has jumped several stories high, and has general feats somewhere around his comic counterpart. Still a bit above Battflek.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    DCAU Batman has bullet timed several times (but probably not enough, given total appearances to hand him that reaction speed), has jumped several stories high, and has general feats somewhere around his comic counterpart. Still a bit above Battflek.
    Not to mention he dodged Darkseid's omega beams.

BTAS Batman was surprisingly human. I recall him having a lot of trouble with some shockingly low-end villains. There are a lot of episodes where he is barely Indiana Jones level.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    BTAS Batman was surprisingly human. I recall him having a lot of trouble with some shockingly low-end villains. There are a lot of episodes where he is barely Indiana Jones level.
    His skill gradually improved as the series went on. By the 4th season, when the animation styled changed, he was basically his JLU version.