Super Moderator

Default INTERVIEW: Warren Ellis Renews His License to Kill in "James Bond: Eidolon"

Warren Ellis spoke with CBR about his next 007 story for Dynamite, which supporting character will appear and creating absurd Bond Girl names.

Full article here.

No Bond Girl?
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

billy007

Default Bond is Back!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    No Bond Girl?
    As a life-long 007 reader/movie go-er I Couldn't be happier with W. Elllis' work
    He has stated that he is writing Mr. Fleming's 007, not MGM/UA Michael Wilson's family.
    With regrets the average 007 fan is a movie fan, not a literary fan.
    Ellis is WRITING 007 they way he should be portrayed. J. Marsters art work complements this.

I was super excited for this series, but the art disappointed.

Made my day to hear Ellis is staying on. This book has been phenomenal! Straight out of Flemings books. Looking forward to this new storyline.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark