Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Still don't see a reason to change the identity of Cyborg Superman. Him being Zor-el give emotional weight to Kara
    The way Tyco (his transformation was cooler than his lex jr. gimmick) and Hel fell through, cyborg Superman and is really the best Kara has as an antagonist right now. It's kind of a weird set up but it's fitting.

Hank looks like he's becoming a specific enemy for the new Superman, but I'm sure he'll stick around if Prime Clark comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    What also has been pointed out by multiple people is that N52 Superman is at a similar point in his publication history to where the "death" occurred. (6 years P52, 5 years N52).
    Hatred does nothing .. but help those who most supported the old version... I am young, 22 years, I have only been 2 years in the comics.. I was still very young and surrounded by studies when pre-flashpoint end...

So the pre-flashpoint suffered a similar bump and now the same problem.. Bad.. bad for the future of DC comics..

This situation has only made me to see how much support superman.. Anyway.. I've always been more bat-fanatic.. Without my Superman I will give an opportunity to buy other comics...
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-12-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I think ever since The Final Days of Superman began, that Kal will not die, he simply cease to be Superman for a while 'cause of some changes such as loss of power or memory.
    They're just his final days as Superman not the final days of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I think ever since The Final Days of Superman began, that Kal will not die, he simply cease to be Superman for a while 'cause of some changes such as loss of power or memory.
    You see the July AC cover? That scene is very repeated in DC Story.. and the person who is with Superman, is dead.

Let's see if I'm lucky and he resurrects more powerful than before(2 years for his complete return..ZZZZ).. More than superdad in his best days.

You know.... I'm starting to think this, too. Idk, but all this information is very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    You see the July AC cover? That scene is very repeated in DC Story.. and the person who is with Superman, is dead.

Let's see if I'm lucky and he resurrects more powerful than before(2 years for his complete return..ZZZZ).. More than superdad in his best days.
    Don't worry, he'll be fine. In less than a year, you'll have your Superman back. Two years are a little too much to stretch a storyline like this one.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Don't worry, he'll be fine. In less than a year, you'll have your Superman back. Two years are a little too much to stretch a storyline like this one.
    But isn't this another Crisis Event?

A DC Crisis goes for a long while. Sounds like the Clone saga or something. Somebody go to Antarctica and knock on my Fortress Door when I won't be so confused about what is going on with Superman.
    Last edited by DieHard200904; 05-12-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    You know.... I'm starting to think this, too. Idk, but all this information is very confusing.
    Maybe we had Nuperman under our noses the whole time, he's simply the Clark Kent mentioned in the various post-Rebirth AC solicits.

Maybe we had Nuperman under our noses the whole time, he's simply the Clark Kent mentioned in the various post-Rebirth AC solicits.
    So somebody has to convince him that he is Superman? This is sounding like an Elseworlds or something. Kind of hope he has some near death moments like powerless Clone saga Peter Parker if that is true.

But isn't this another Crisis Event?

A DC Crisis goes for a long while. Sounds like the Clone saga or something. Somebody go to Antarctica and knock on my Fortress Door when I won't be so confused about what is going on with Superman.
    I think in a couple of weeks (almost) everything will be clear.

Excellent! The sooner the better!

So somebody has to convince him that he is Superman? This is sounding like an Elseworlds or something. Kind of hope he has some near death moments like powerless Clone saga Peter Parker if that is true.
    I don't know... ask Sacred Knight, he's better than me to elaborate theories.

OK.. This hurts more now, after a fatal year with the truth...

When started Superheavy.... Batman went well, It was just a year without Bruce... and he still had a secondary role.. and yes, he was in JL as Superman..

... Now they remove me superman after a Bad year of shit.. In other conditions, a good year with superman.. This change would not be so painful.

For August Solicitations? Maybe.. Doomsday that month should be defeated in the first of the 2 AC issues..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-12-2016 at 01:19 PM.

OK.. This hurts more now, after a fatal year with the truth...

When started Superheavy.... Batman went well, It was just a year without Bruce... and he still had a secondary role.. and yes, he was in JL as Superman..

... Now they remove me superman after a Bad year of shit.. In other conditions, a good year with superman.. This change would not be so painful.

For August Solicitations? Maybe.. Doomsday that month should be defeated in the first of the 2 AC issues..
    Doomsday for that issue looks like a rehash of Post-Crisis, so it shouldn't be a problem for the guy who beat him multiple times in his era. I am pretty sure that even after a few years, he's "still got it".

Is he dead? Or just injured and unconscious? Sure, they are harkening back to that cover where Superman carries a dead Supergirl in Crisis on Infinite Earth, but they also did that on the cover of an issue early in the new52 Superman title, with Superman and Supergirl, and she was just hurt and unconscious, not dead that time.