Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

When New 52 Superman was around, we were begging for Pre-Flashpoint Superman to return.
    Now that Pre-Flashpoint Superman is back, we are asking for New 52 Superman to return....
    Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    When New 52 Superman was around, we were begging for Pre-Flashpoint Superman to return.
    Now that Pre-Flashpoint Superman is back, we are asking for New 52 Superman to return....
    Man!
    I'm not. I'm happy to see Post Crisis Superman back. The rest of you are just fickle.

Man!
    Nah, I was more than glad to see pre-52 Superman retired as he was and still remains quite done. Now that he's back its pretty clear to me DC has no clue and no ideas.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Man!
    He has grown on me. And whoever fixed the title you have my thanks.

Back for noon feeding The Shredder's Avatar

Man!
    Lather, rinse, repeat.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Remember when we thought the boots looked different from the initial design sketch? One had red and the other had blue? I think this is why. Because they aren't the same person.
    Patrick Gleason posted this a few hours ago. So I guess both are the same.

That one looks a lot better than the one we got.

Maybe they're saving the better design for the better Superman.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I have no problem with that. I just wish I knew where he is.

If they are doing that I just wish they'd put the classic suit on classic Superman.

I don't know why they didn't just do that now. Yet they make his boots blue which looks awful. Nothing they do with Superman makes sense unless one were to entertain the idea that they want him to fail.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    I'm not. I'm happy to see Post Crisis Superman back. The rest of you are just fickle.
    Me too. I just pointed a couple of comments earlier posts stating that they find the idea of Post Crisis Supes sticking around for good with Super Bella Swan nowhere to be found.

Back for noon feeding The Shredder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    If they are doing that I just wish they'd put the classic suit on classic Superman.
    Makes perfect sense, but I think it's DC wanting to re-establish classic Superman, while at the same time making him look more 'modern'. I'll still take the RebirthSuperman costume over Nu52Superman's any day!

I don't know why they didn't just do that now. Yet they make his boots blue which looks awful. Nothing they do with Superman makes sense unless one were to entertain the idea that they want him to fail.
    Well I do like the new suit better then the 52 suit. That collar still looks ridiculous to me. So it's an improvement, but I'm still in the camp of just having him wear the original suit. It's a minor complaint though really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Makes perfect sense, but I think it's DC wanting to re-establish classic Superman, while at the same time making him look more 'modern'. I'll still take the RebirthSuperman costume over Nu52Superman's any day!
    That's saying it much better then the way I did. I agree completely.