View Poll Results: Is Sajani Jaffrey really Doctor Minerva?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. They are exactly alike

2 15.38%
  • No. It's just a coincidence

11 84.62%
    Astonishing Member

Default Is Sajani Jaffrey really Doctor Minerva's human persona?

It would seem that Sajani Jaffrey and Doctor Minerva are one of the same. What do you think? Is Doctor Minerva really around as Sajani Jaffrey's? I think so given her behavior and how she treats people around her, especially Peter Parker...

Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-29-2016 at 04:52 AM.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

... No.
    Why would Dr Minerva work under Max Modell for so long?
    Or imitate a teenager in Peters high school (although to be fair, I don't think Spidey's canon)
    Or let herself get kidnapped by black cat?
    "I can talk to spiders"
    - Kaine Parker

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Sanjani is in Spidey?

I also disagree with this theory.

BANNED

This is a new one.

iMan 42s

No. No she is not Sajani. It just doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure Spidey isn't canonical with Amazing Spider-man but regardless why would she be working at Horizon for as long as she was? I just dont think there is any evidence to support this beyond they are both jerks.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Nope. She was in ASM Volume 3 #7-8 when Peter teamed up with Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    This is a new one.
    Darthfury is branching out. I was expecting this to be another one of those "Should Peter date Gamora as Kitty is now dating Peter Quill and Kitty was Peter's girlfriend in Ultimate so he should return the favor by dating Quill's girlfriend from the movies..." kind of deal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Darthfury is branching out. I was expecting this to be another one of those "Should Peter date Gamora as Kitty is now dating Peter Quill and Kitty was Peter's girlfriend in Ultimate so he should return the favor by dating Quill's girlfriend from the movies..." kind of deal.
    Gamora and Kaine, dammit!

Wait, they want us to believe there are TWO smart women who occasionally get angry? That just strains credulity.

BANNED

But that would betray the Kaine/Moondragon OTP, and we can't have that.

Honestly, I really don't think Minerva counts as branching out. Just sounds like another angle for trying to involve Carol.

And here comes "Carol and Peter are actually really close friends, but it seems like Marvel has forgotten that, even though Carol is a part of the Spider-Office" in three, two…

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    But that would betray the Kaine/Moondragon OTP, and we can't have that.

Honestly, I really don't think Minerva counts as branching out. Just sounds like another angle for trying to involve Carol.

And here comes "Carol and Peter are actually really close friends, but it seems like Marvel has forgotten that, even though Carol is a part of the Spider-Office" in three, two…
    Why can't we have Gamora/Kaine/Moondragon? A lot of triangles would be solved if they could just agree to share. It's space; the marriage laws are bound to be different compared to Earth's.

Also, while I join you in not subscribing to the "Sajani Jaffrey is Doctor Minerva/Minn-Erva" theory, I could see Sajani ending up working for Minerva if Minerva were to go after Parker Industries (and Spider-Man) for something and Sajani joining up largely out of spite for Peter firing her for something she actually didn't do this time (not that this helps her case at all). Cue team-up between Spider-Man and Captain Marvel; while it's not going to go anywhere romantic because Carol is dating Rhodey/War Machine at this point and Peter's with Lian, it could serve as setup for Civil War II where Spider-Man and War Machine have both joined her faction/side of the central argument. Cue love triangle hijinks if you must, because there's no better way to complicate a semi-literal fight for the future than by throwing in love triangle hijinks, and hell, maybe the new Inhuman foresees Spider-Man and War Machine getting into a fight because War Machine thinks Spidey's not over Captain Marvel, so they try to avert that future confrontation and then it happens, anyway, but for different reasons than previously assumed . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Moondragon(Heather Douglas) and Kaine make the Ultimate Partnership...

Astonishing Member

The ultimate dream would be Cosmic Spider-Man and Captain Marvel work with Doctor Minerva towards terraforming Mars. This would be Minerva's legacy..

How does this concern Dr. Sajani Jaffery? She's known for thinking big. In my opinion, Sajani is Doctor Minerva....
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-07-2020 at 09:39 PM.