Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oh so it's Silver Sable that's coming back in dead no more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juggalord View Post
    Why are we still insisting that this is a "mysterious" foe? Isn't it obviously Doc Ock? You can literally see tentacles in these pics. They look almost like a new interpretation of the Ultimate Universe ones seen here:

Attachment 34226
    I'd love it if somehow Ult Ock's body or his tentacles have reached 616 (like Ult Thor's hammer) and 616 Otto uses the body/tentacles to come back. Not expecting this to happen, but it would be a neat way of actually using the collision of 1610 and 616 for something. It's been under-used thus far.

There is obviously a missing cover here. The center images do not line up at all. So there is still a mystery yet to be revealed.

Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Going to call it... the Man in Red is gonna be Mephisto and this is that final part of the OMD trilogy Joe suggested was on the cards. Though I assume they're fighting Ock there? (Though there's no reason it's actually Otto's mind in that body. Remember it got snatched by someone.)
    Called it a while ago, it seems to be getting more and more plausable.

The art is bogus.

All-New Member

IS THAT THE PROWLER?

I though Hobie Brown retired The Prowler? Man it's been a long time reading on "The Prowler!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post
    I'd love it if somehow Ult Ock's body or his tentacles have reached 616 (like Ult Thor's hammer) and 616 Otto uses the body/tentacles to come back. Not expecting this to happen, but it would be a neat way of actually using the collision of 1610 and 616 for something. It's been under-used thus far.
    Again for the seemingly dumb question, because it's been a long while reading Spider-Man, but didn't Ultimate Ock die in the "Death of Spider-Man" arc by The Goblin?
    Last edited by T Anthony Auld; 03-30-2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by T Anthony Auld View Post
    IS THAT THE PROWLER?

I though Hobie Brown retired The Prowler? Man it's been a long time reading on "The Prowler!"

Again for the seemingly dumb question, because it's been a long while reading Spider-Man, but didn't Ultimate Ock die in the "Death of Spider-Man" arc by The Goblin?
    The Prowler has been a semi-regular guest star in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

I was thinking Rhino would be part of this based on the arm in yesterday's teaser, though, I was jokingly hoping for Spider-Cide.

I like Scarlet Spider and Prowler so far in this, add in Ben Reilly as "Dead No More" and I'm all set.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Since when is Prowler dead?
    Im thinking prowler amd kaine are just there as allies to peter who is on the teasers and also not dead
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T Anthony Auld View Post
    He did indeed, but a lot of what has happened in the UU seems to have been rewritten. Plus the death was a little ambiguous, and this is comic books after all.

I personally thought the man in red was Harry, but if it's Mephisto and this is one more day again, I would actually be happy. Like what if Spideys knowledge of being married to MJ comes back? What if Spidey gets to BEAT UP Mephisto. Would love that.

Rhino and Lizard's roles have been set up, but I'm curious as to what Electro wants.

While Slott doesn't do longer stories very often, this is starting to look like more material than would fit in a standard TPB.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Rhino and Lizard's roles have been set up, but I'm curious as to what Electro wants.

While Slott doesn't do longer stories very often, this is starting to look like more material than would fit in a standard TPB.
    If this is fallout from Secret Wars/Spidee-Verse -- in that an evil AU Peter crossed over -- it could tie into the Web-Warriors.

Though, to be fair, if there was a tie-in they woulda announced it. Or maybe they still plan to.