Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Apologies -- I guess I assumed that this particular artist simply lacked the finesse Frank Cho clearly illustrates when accentuating those features to indicate CHO rather than BANNER, and additionally translated HULK in a more traditional aesthetic.

Its a skill lacking from most artists, it seems, across the board when rendering Asian characters.
    Well however much it may seem common in aesthetic style portray the Hulk / Amadeus Cho enraged and out of control like the Hulk / Bruce Banner the most logical for a designer would draw your old look completely ruined to reflect that Amadeus Cho would have lost control over the green monster that became basically putting things like your new shorts of MMA, ripped, her hairstyle, disheveled, its eastern face, distorted in rage expression in summary make clear that Amadeus Cho would also have succumbed to the curse of all Hulks and become a new danger to the world, I doubt that anyone attentive to detail and subtleties that make a character like the Hulk like Frank Cho ignore it and just think to just ask to draw the Hulk / Amadeus Cho with a face of Hulk / Bruce Banner
    Last edited by Sansomon; 03-31-2016 at 08:41 AM.

BANNED

From what I could see just watching the covers and the first pages of Civil War II is that the side of the Iron Man this time is at a tremendous disadvantage not only of numbers but also of power. While the side of Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers has most heroes and heroines heavyweights of Marvel Comics the side of Iron Man has mostly with super heroes and super heroines medium or weak power and mostly beginners in the Career of heroes. But that does not worry me too much. Marvel always finds a way to balance things. What worries me is that even in the beginning they try to escape the mandatory Manichaeism and present both sides with visions and equally valid goals put in the unfolding saga ends up making it impossible not to hate one side and consider the other more fair. Thus in the First Civil War and I fear that is so in the Civil War II . But anyway let's see I could be wrong and this series truly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansomon View Post
    From what I could see just watching the covers and the first pages of Civil War II is that the side of the Iron Man this time is at a tremendous disadvantage not only of numbers but also of power. While the side of Captain Marvel / Carol Danvers has most heroes and heroines heavyweights of Marvel Comics the side of Iron Man has mostly with super heroes and super heroines medium or weak power and mostly beginners in the Career of heroes. But that does not worry me too much. Marvel always finds a way to balance things. What worries me is that even in the beginning they try to escape the mandatory Manichaeism and present both sides with visions and equally valid goals put in the unfolding saga ends up making it impossible not to hate one side and consider the other more fair. Thus in the First Civil War and I fear that is so in the Civil War II . But anyway let's see I could be wrong and this series truly surprising.
    I wouldnt worry about who's got the better roster. Some capes are gonna be double agents, tweeners, or just switch sides at some point. Knowing BMB there's gonna be an annoying asspull or someone's gonna be outed kind thing.

Spectacular Member

Yeah, I'm really annoyed that Bendis has got a big Tumblr presence and sometimes it seems like he uses it to mislead fans about what's happening in the world. I absolutely hate that this Civil War event is timing up with the movie. Same with Steve Rogers who's all of a sudden young again.

But I guess that's the nature of comics.