Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Now a wish could work. I am not going that far. Just what wishes have been granted?

If going by Dragonvall terms though the top tier Dark Stalkers are still stronger than Hylia and company if Hyrule is still a kingdom and not a planet.

As the likes of Judeah can screw with dimensions.
    During the events of Skyward Sword, a wish was made on the Triforce to destroy The Imprisoned (Demise), which it did (by dropping an island on him and crushing him to death), even though Ghirahim cheated and bypassed that with a little time travel.

During the events of Ocarina of Time (Downfall), Ganon made a wish on the Triforce to get his full power, and he became so powerful, the only thing that could be done to him is sealing him away.

During the events of The Wind Waker, a wish was made to COMPLETELY flood Hyrule.

During the events of A Link to the Past, Link made a wish on the Triforce to undo all of Ganon's shenanigans.

During the events of A Link Between Worlds, Link and Zelda wished for the restoration of the Triforce of Lorule.

Hyrule proper is a kingdom, granted. It is part of an entire world/planet, but I am guessing that the rest of that world is irrelevant to the story per game.

It does make me wonder though: Are there any other princesses being kidnapped in that world or is just Zelda?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    It does make me wonder though: Are there any other princesses being kidnapped in that world or is just Zelda?
    Well Zelda is cursed to be recarniate jyst to be kidnapped. But other maidens have been kidnapped.

In DS3. Jedah could teleport people on a whim into Makai,

Also created a baby God and was slaughtering a lot of Freakken people so their life force could feed it to wake up and make a new dimension.

Let me repeat that.

Someone weaker than Nortigan can make a bring who can create new dimensions.

As beings weaker than that could collect worlds as bling. And also wipe out a whole species ( dinosaurs)

Hell Bellial who is weaker than true Mortigan held back in his rumbles out of fear of wiping out the makai dimension.

And said guy kicked Demerti out of Makai and robbed him of power via Odin to Thor style.

And Morrigan at max Piwer is stronger than that!

Edit: So yes Hyrule is a part of s world. And until shown proper extent of said world said divine powers are not world wide.

Well Zelda is cursed to be recarniate jyst to be kidnapped. But other maidens have been kidnapped.

In DS3. Jedah could teleport people on a whim into Makai,

Also created a baby God and was slaughtering a lot of Freakken people so their life force could feed it to wake up and make a new dimension.

Let me repeat that.

Someone weaker than Nortigan can make a bring who can create new dimensions.

As beings weaker than that could collect worlds as bling. And also wipe out a whole species ( dinosaurs)

Hell Bellial who is weaker than true Mortigan held back in his rumbles out of fear of wiping out the makai dimension.

And said guy kicked Demerti out of Makai and robbed him of power via Odin to Thor style.

And Morrigan at max Piwer is stronger than that!

Edit: So yes Hyrule is a part of s world. And until shown proper extent of said world said divine powers are not world wide.
    I agree with you.

So yeah. Apparently the top tier DSers can do shit LOZ takes via Triforce wish.

So I would still bet on Morrigan.

As last we saw her. She was going to realm of bypassing Bellial. Who is a dimension buster potential being.

That is more mojo than dropping a island or flooding a single kingdom.

Now the undo wish and OoT is impressive.

But not enough in my book.

BANNED

That is so sad. Link is Link. There is only one Link. It is not like with western comics where they recreate the world. Link will always be Link.

Morigan is a Succubus. Female Vampire who uses her body to seduce men ( similar to Lilith but is the same thing ). Link would just block with his shield, and hook-shot her to bring her close.

Do not look at the "Turbo" of the fighting game or the flashiness of the animation. Look at the reality that Link is represented in one realm while she is represented in another. Link would obviously win as with any other "hunter" in the Dark-stalkers series.

Also ( here is the punch line ). Dark-stalkers takes place in a world where there is no sunlight ( bare that in mind ). Link would just whip out the fairy dust ( which can catch things on fire ) as well as the fire rod. So bare that in mind as well.

That is like saying. Which character could win Kefka or Bomber-man. With enough bombs bomberman could down Kefka. However Kefka is also seen as having multiple forms at one time. Again Kefka is within one realm and Link is in another. In fact this was proven with Mario v. FFIV ( II ). Where the big bad grand final boss of FFIV needed to be slain in order to be sent back to his own world.
    Of course Mario had to do things within it's own world.

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    That is so sad. Link is Link. There is only one Link. It is not like with western comics where they recreate the world. Link will always be Link.

Morigan is a Succubus. Female Vampire who uses her body to seduce men ( similar to Lilith but is the same thing ). Link would just block with his shield, and hook-shot her to bring her close.

Do not look at the "Turbo" of the fighting game or the flashiness of the animation. Look at the reality that Link is represented in one realm while she is represented in another. Link would obviously win as with any other "hunter" in the Dark-stalkers series.

Also ( here is the punch line ). Dark-stalkers takes place in a world where there is no sunlight ( bare that in mind ). Link would just whip out the fairy dust ( which can catch things on fire ) as well as the fire rod. So bare that in mind as well.

That is like saying. Which character could win Kefka or Bomber-man. With enough bombs bomberman could down Kefka. However Kefka is also seen as having multiple forms at one time. Again Kefka is within one realm and Link is in another. In fact this was proven with Mario v. FFIV ( II ). Where the big bad grand final boss of FFIV needed to be slain in order to be sent back to his own world.

This is not Captain SNES where you can bring game physics for a win.

Also Morrigan was sent to human world. So sun light is no issue to her. The only one with a sun light weakness is Maxioff who has a darkness aura. He also ate a Sun Alien thing.

And Morrigan comes from fiction in which the stakes are bigger than a simple kingdom. But a dimension or more.

Hell yeah Morrigan seduces men and eats their souls. But she has natural power already that at her peak she does not have to attempt seducing Link. Just kill him with her impressive attack power.

And Link is in recarniate curse like Zelda. So it is a guy named Link. Whenever Zelda shows up. So does a Link.

And Kefka would murder Bonberman. Da fudge?!

Edit: Basically we are putting plot point. Not game mechanics in on this.

Edit 2:

Makai has no Sun. But only a few makai beings are bothered that way. As DS takes place on Earth. Street Fighters Earth. Ages before SF actually.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 04-13-2016 at 06:23 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i was gonna say something but chou beat me to it.

I am also peeved about the one Link thing.

For in the plot it is recarniations of the same guy taking place in Hyrule and etc at points in time. Not the same guy per say. Sure a hero and all each time. But they are different.

Hence the term composite Link.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 04-13-2016 at 06:05 PM.

I am also peeved about the one Link thing.

For in the plot it is recarniations of the same guy taking place in Hyrule and etc at points in time. Not the same guy per say. Sure a hero and all each time. But they are different.

Hence the term composite Link.
    The things is, every Zelda game did not have a different link. Some Links have shared different games:

Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask-same Link.

Hyrule Fantasy/Adventure of Link-same Link.

A Link to the Past/Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages/Links Awakening-same Link.

Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass-same Link.

Also Morrigan was sent to human world. So sun light is no issue to her. The only one with a sun light weakness is Maxioff who has a darkness aura. He also ate a Sun Alien thing.

And Morrigan comes from fiction in which the stakes are bigger than a simple kingdom. But a dimension or more.

Hell yeah Morrigan seduces men and eats their souls. But she has natural power already that at her peak she does not have to attempt seducing Link. Just kill him with her impressive attack power.

And Link is in recarniate curse like Zelda. So it is a guy named Link. Whenever Zelda shows up. So does a Link.

And Kefka would murder Bonberman. Da fudge?!

Edit: Basically we are putting plot point. Not game mechanics in on this.

Edit 2:

Makai has no Sun. But only a few makai beings are bothered that way. As DS takes place on Earth. Street Fighters Earth. Ages before SF actually.
    Wait... are you implying that Darkstalkers and Street Fighter share the same universe? How is that possible? Is that even official?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    The things is, every Zelda game did not have a different link. Some Links have shared different games:

Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask-same Link.

Hyrule Fantasy/Adventure of Link-same Link.

A Link to the Past/Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages/Links Awakening-same Link.

Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass-same Link.
    I met all together. Yes you are correct. But not every Link is literally the same guy. Just a recarnation of same guy. On some games it is that same Link.

And it's not like comics like Dan was saying. As Zelda is not a rebooting series. Just one ****ed up time line.

And yeah the Sun as fire equal weakness is invalid.

As DS1 and 2 I believe is on Earth. As all sun light did was to Maxioff. Cutting his power off. Lucky him he developed a darkness aura to counter that. ( And it's SF Earth. Meaning it's connected to Asuras Wrath in a tiny way.)

Morrigan has no such weakness.

Hey. On a off tangent brain storm. Bellial was a four armed dude who could have destroyed Makai by accident. Asura. Could conjure multiple arms and sought out his daughter. While Bellial adopted a daughter to protect her. Hey, could they be incarnations/ recarniations of the same deal?

Mind blown.

On tangent:

Yeah the above comment got me on a rampage. Cooling down and correcting errors. What else about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Wait... are you implying that Darkstalkers and Street Fighter share the same universe? How is that possible? Is that even official?
    At ONE point it was mentioned as such. DS happens in the 1800s of SF Earth.

I met all together. Yes you are correct. But not every Link is literally the same guy. Just a recarnation of same guy. On some games it is that same Link.

And it's not like comics like Dan was saying. As Zelda is not a rebooting series. Just one ****ed up time line.
    Ignore Dan. He often misinterprets facts and bases everything on Insane Troll Logic.

And yeah, Each Link is either a reincarnation or a descendant depending on the timeline, which is also fractured. Nintendo's Hyrule Historia explains everything. Hell, Skyward Sword expounds exactly why Ganon, Link and Zelda keep getting reincarnated(and chronologically features the original Link and Zelda).
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-13-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
    So how do you explain the differences between LttP Link, and for example, Wind Waker Link?

It may not be full continuity reboots, but there are certainly multiple Links over the games' lives.

So she'll be all the easier to rip his soul out? Or just Brutal Combo his face? Not the wisest of strategies.

Because any human short of B.B. Hood is SUCH a badass in those games.

And that would do What exactly?

Anyway the Fairy dust usually turns things into a potato.

But why would the world being without sunlight help link? If anything it would handicap him, as he is not used to acting without light and they are.

That is like saying. Which character could win Kefka or Bomber-man. With enough bombs bomberman could down Kefka. However Kefka is also seen as having multiple forms at one time.
    Well it depends on which aspect of Kefka you're talking about, but end-game Kefka? Uh no. Bomberman is a 1 HP wonder in his games. the only way Kefka could lose is if he literally did nothing.

heck even Narshe-era Kefka could probably take it most of the time.

Again Kefka is within one realm and Link is in another. In fact this was proven with Mario v. FFIV ( II ). Where the big bad grand final boss of FFIV needed to be slain in order to be sent back to his own world.
    OK, this I've got to see. PLEASE link me to some sort of canonical Mario vs. Xeromus. I will LAUGH MY ASS OFF (possibly literally) if he actually kills Xeromus with a root vegetable.

He was actually arguing the opposite. Ignore game physics and all feats for the characters and just go with "Link = hero, Morrigan = demon, therefore Link wins" logic.

Also, Fire is NOT the same thing as Sun-light, so unless they were SHOWN to be weak to fire, I wouldn't just hand out Fire weaknesses to everyone.

To be fair "stakes" don't mean as much as "feats for what she's actually beaten".

I haven't watched any of the cartoons or anything, but I'm reasonably sure in the game we don't see her casting beams over the entire world or anything.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!