Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Favourite Batman suit?

What is your favourite Batman suit?
    Mine is a mixture of Miller's TDKR and Capullo's new 52 costume.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I love TDKR, but Miller's oversized black bat will never work for me outside that story/universe. Not BvS or anything an change that view.

For me it's like a tie with the Bronze Age-Knightfall blue costume with yellow oval (which Miller also used in TDKR!) & the pre-FP black/gray no oval.

I'm definitely pro-trunks, so those costumes are gonna get preference. (Not that I hate Jim Lee's/Capullo's costumes or the Inc costume, I do like them)
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 03-31-2016 at 08:51 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Fantastic Member

For me, at least at the moment, it's a tie between the INC costume and Capullo's new costume. After I seen a few more artists' interpretations of Capullo's design, I might change my opinion.

Extraordinary Member

Blue and grey for me. I am not familiar enough with specific variations, but when I see those colours in older comics it looks more like the real Batman to me.

I've always loved the simplicity of the new adventures of batman animated version. I've liked the arkham asylum/city design too(though not the origins or knight versions, origins was too armored and I really dislike the mechanical design of the knight version) and Capullo's various designs(the standard one, zero year, new one).I generally prefer the black ones over the blue ones with no yellow on the symbol, I've got no preference either way for the trunks or not as I find it much less noticeable with batman then with superman.

I like different suits for different eras, but I guess my favorite is the Bronze-Age blue and grey with yellow-oval and capsule utility belt, when drawn by the likes of Aparo, Adams, and JLGL. That's my childhood Batman.

The Batman Inc. suit for me.

Black, Grey, Yellow Oval.

I've always liked how the batman costume from the 90s had those pointy shoulders. It just looks really menacing to me. But I like the batman beyond suit the most
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    For me, at least at the moment, it's a tie between the INC costume and Capullo's new costume. After I seen a few more artists' interpretations of Capullo's design, I might change my opinion.
    Same here...Inc & new suit

Black & grey. No oval. Pouched utility belt.

Fantastic Member

Batman Inc suit, it's perfection.

I am a huge fan of Dick's Batman suit too, especially the way it was drawn in Black Mirror.
    Dreaded, run from it, Bendis still arrives to ruin your canon.

The No-Man's Land, New Batman Adventures, and Year One suits are probably my top three. I also really like the scaly look of the Injusticeverse Batsuits.

The 1989 Batman movie inspired costume from the mid 90's.

I thought the Earth One suit was about as good as it got until they changed the chest logo in Volume 2 to that ugly hexagon thing.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?