Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd love a YJ book. DC cam strike the teenage iron with this and TT while Marvel has no big Teen-team hero book (I say as a reader of All New Xmen).
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Keep Titans with how it is in Rebirth.

Young Justice featuring Jon, Damian, Wally, and whoever else is in the "rebirth" generation.

Let the third generation grow up and be distributed. Tim and the other Bats look fine in Detective, that is what it should be, the Bat-family book. Wonder Girl can show up in YJ or in WW. Let Beast Boy and Raven finally grow up.

Extraordinary Member

As much as I think the Young Justice book and the Young Justice Tv show were literally some of the best things ever done with youthful characters, and as much as I'd regard them as superior in concept and execution to Teen Titans...let's hold off on immediately deploying this team until the company proves it can find writers capable of handling team books like the Titans first. We have no need or desire to poison the watering hole anymore with the same policies and "artistic visions" that got Scott Lobdell to deliver what probably counts as his level worst work in the DCnU, and as others have pointed out, he isn't alone in wrecking an entire generation of heroes.

Right now, management at DC has an abysmal record for young heroes. The Young Justice line launched with heroes from three seperate companies, and if you'd been judging the legacy of all three components up until then, there should have been no catastrophic failure. This is the same management that couldn't find a place to put Bryan Q. Miller on a mainstream published book and had the gonads to order a change in his casting for his Smallville book, and had the gall to side with an inexperienced artist over an experienced and seemingly hand selected writer for the Static Shock series, saw every single one of their teen books fail and cancel at least once right after the decade where Geoff Johns had reinvigorated TT and LoS, and is so editing happy that Scott Lobdell has confessed that even he can't keep up with their weird frick-caca pronouncements at times.

When even your hatchet man writer, a guy you interrupt an ongoing arc in TT just to have him bring back a fan hated character to desecrate and then kill off a character you already made him shove more retcons and changes into than 90's era Hawkman, can't keep up with your on the dime changes to Tim Drake, you need to prove you can do your job of picking a good writer and letting them work before I want to see more teen books!

...Having said that, yeah, I'd love to see the YJ4 retconned back into style and slickness, and given a creator with the ambition and ensemble skills of Weismann or Peter Alan David.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Since rebirth is supposed to be about featuring missing characters, dc can do a young justice title with kon, tim drake, cassie, bart allen, kaldur, artemis, miss martian, tye longshadow, black vulcan, ed dorado, asami koizumi, etc.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 03-31-2016 at 08:49 PM.

I think the concept of YJ is just far superior than TT

Yes I would love YJ book again, it just needs a new Bart Allen and you get the new trio back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Your Titans line-up has the original sidekicks of Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Green Arrow.

Your Young Justice line-up has the second/third sidekicks of Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman and Green Arrow.

This is kind of the problem DC runs into when they make too many versions of the same character.
    Titans started with Legacy characters with the original sidekicks but grew to be more overtime with meeting other young heroes and becoming their own team.

I'd say Titans are to JL as X-Men are to Avengers they should have their own mythos and aren't tied to the JL if you ignore the original foundation atleast. I think Earth One shows it can work without the legacy aspect. You could just take that away from characters.

Young Justice is more like a junior Justice League think Young Avengers they actually have people to look up to as in higher ups.

Teen Titans could probably be seen as a junior version of The Titans but their more screw the rules just because we're kids doesn't mean we have to follow orders.

BANNED

On topic I'd like a Young Justice Book my Roster would be stacked.
    a3e8f3a78ebbc7b8c2dd3e2eaf95175a.jpg

I'd probably just take out Raven and Beast Boy putting them in either Titans team and include Lorena and Zatarra.

Characters that need a team...

Kaldur'ahm
    Miss Martian
    Power Girl (Tanya)
    Blue Beetle
    Static
    Pantha
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Teen Titans is filled with legacy heroes too. A number of the hypothetical cast members we are seeing here would be sharing the same legacy, and have a "next generation" above them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Diamond View Post
    That fits the Teen Titans more. Young Justice should be about teens just hanging out while saving the world from time to time. They shouldn't take themselves too seriously but they know when to throw down. Now whether there's anyone at DC who can pull that off I'm not sure. Maybe Palimotti could.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Titans started with Legacy characters with the original sidekicks but grew to be more overtime with meeting other young heroes and becoming their own team.

I'd say Titans are to JL as X-Men are to Avengers they should have their own mythos and aren't tied to the JL if you ignore the original foundation atleast. I think Earth One shows it can work without the legacy aspect. You could just take that away from characters.

Young Justice is more like a junior Justice League think Young Avengers they actually have people to look up to as in higher ups.

Teen Titans could probably be seen as a junior version of The Titans but their more screw the rules just because we're kids doesn't mean we have to follow orders.
    I couldn't agree with this more! I really like the Teen Titans/X-men comparisons as it's spot on. Hopefully DC fixes everything and gives Damien his own generation of Titans, Dick has his, Tim has his (Young Justice). Damien shouldn't get the previous Robin's hand me downs.

I'm kind of torn though as I really enjoyed the TT Vs. JL line-up, thats why I had Raven, Beast Boy, Terra and Starfire with Damiens crew but on 2nd thought they belong with Dick xD. I don't know where i'd put Jaime and Virgil though, with Tim? or put them with Damien. Decisions, decisions... I'm a huge fan of DC's teen heroes (mostly the non-legacy ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Characters that need a team...

Kaldur'ahm
    Miss Martian

Power Girl (Tanya)
    Blue Beetle
    Static

Pantha
    My god yes! I need these characters back.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.