Super Moderator

Default "Jessica Jones" Adds "The Returned" Showrunner as Executive Producer

Raelle Tucker, who previously wrote for "True Blood," "Supernatural" and "The Returned," is headed to "Jessica Jones."

Full article here.

This Fall? Where in the world did you hear that?
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKEYE-321 View Post
    This Fall? Where in the world did you hear that?
    also my question. i've been following JJ news very closely and there's been zero news about a projected release date.

Fantastic Member

Definitely not true. Luke Cage is this fall. If they're bringing on writers for season 2, it means they haven't even finished writing it yet, never mind filming. Once we have a production date, we know it will premiere about a year out from that. So I would think we're at least 18 months from season 2.

The article probably just assumed that it will be out on the fall because of the time frame of Daredevil season 2.

I will be curious if they can even get season 2 out before Defenders.

Spectacular Member

I wouldn't be surprised if it comnes out in the fall of 2017. The Defenders is only scheduled for 8 episodes, so I could see it being a summer "event" with JJ following g soon afterwards. After that I expect DD season 3 early 2018 with either a new character later that year or a joint Luke Cage/Iron Fist show.

BANNED

I would guess Luke Cage (Fall), Iron Fist (Late Winter/Early Spring), Defenders (Summer or Fall) and maybe JJ2 by Winter. We are getting casting announcements now for Iron Fist.