Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    DC is a BUSINESS. They want to make money.

If people are interested in Wonder Woman from this movie? Then that tells DC that there is money to be made in a Wonder Woman movie. They have SAID THIS.

They've got a Wonder Woman. Unless the people absolutely HATE HER, then DC can tell there's money in a Wonder Woman movie.

I disagree. What about the simple fact an fanmade 1 million trailer got a million likes shows she didn't need this movie to have people like her. Dc was shown they could make movie and could have casted a Wonder Woman. They didn't need to put her in another movie.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 05-06-2014 at 08:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I disagree. What about the simple fact an fanmade 1 million trailiar got a million likes shows she didn't need this movie to have people like her
    in a ideal world she would already have a movie. we don't live in this world, need success in others movies to get a WW movie should be out of question for her. It's WW start getting the character right.
    there a big chance of not having a solo WW movie

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    in a ideal world she would already have a movie. we don't live in this world, need success in others movies to get a WW movie should be out of question for her. It's WW start getting the character right.
    there a big chance of not having a solo WW movie
    Agreed. Dc is feared and no Zack Synder. I want a Wonder Woman. I loved the 2009 but the overly female message with Diana saying men or this and that was the only bad thing.

BANNED

Agreed. Dc is feared and no Zack Synder. I want a Wonder Woman. I loved the 2009 but the overly female message with Diana saying men or this and that was the only bad thing.
    for me the only bad thing is that they won't do a new WW animated movie. For no good reason at all. Well Tucker can stuck with their crap movies from new 52 and low sales.
    the amount of faith that Warner put on DC is nothing exciting. Everything has to go right for WW or no live action movie.

for me the only bad thing is that they won't do a new WW animated movie. For no good reason at all. Well Tucker can stuck with their crap movies from new 52 and low sales.
    the amount of faith that Warner put on DC is nothing exciting. Everything has to go right for WW or no live action movie.
    They aregoing to do a new one but not about Wonder Woman but focus on her

They aregoing to do a new one but not about Wonder Woman but focus on her
    Really? What are you referring to? A JL movie?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless Henchman View Post
    Really? What are you referring to? A JL movie?
    I guess it's a animated JL movie.

I guess it's a animated JL movie.
    I figured that. I just haven't heard anything official and was wondering what arc they are going to use that focuses on WW?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless Henchman View Post
    I figured that. I just haven't heard anything official and was wondering what arc they are going to use that focuses on WW?
    meybe they will use a pre new 52 story or create a new story for her? she didn't receive that much focus on JL league, only when she was in relationship with Superman
    yep there is that Cheetah story in JL

I follow DC animation news pretty closely, and I'm pretty certain no info has been released about upcoming DC movies minus Assault on Arkham (release date announced today; 08/12/14 for BluRay, and probably two weeks prior for digital download) and an Aquaman-related JL movie.

BANNED

They didn't make a announce on a JL WW centric animated movie buuuut in a interview Tucker said that no solo WW movies but there was a chance that they would do a JL WW centric movie.

They didn't make a announce on a JL WW centric animated movie buuuut in a interview Tucker said that no solo WW movies but there was a chance that they would do a JL WW centric movie.
    Ah, that explains it.

I don't know why they don't just make another solo animated WW movie. The 2009 one was great and, from what I understand, was one of its better sellers.

By the way, back on topic, I do not believe a solo WW movie is a "given" after JL. We are talking about WB here who has proven themselves beyond confused on how to approach the character.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

I disagree. What about the simple fact an fanmade 1 million trailer got a million likes shows she didn't need this movie to have people like her. Dc was shown they could make movie and could have casted a Wonder Woman. They didn't need to put her in another movie.
    1 million people saying that they liked a trailer that they didn't have to PAY to see doesn't mean the same thing as real data that says "1 million people will shell out $10 to see a full movie."

Businesses run on hard data. 1 million Youtube people saying they liked a trailer is NOT hard data.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Saw a trailer for the Wonder Woman movie when I went to see Suicide Squad. So I would say the odds for a Wonder Woman movie are pretty good.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think they've even thought about a sequel. If they had, they probably wouldn't have killed off the majority of her supporting cast after the first (That's not a spoiler, just a simple observation because of when this movie is set)