Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I posted this before, but can't remember where. Had some time to think about it and it's gone from an idea to basic fact in my mind.

Now I'm completely convinced Paige is dead. Someone M cared about. Toad willing to destroy space/time by killing Cyclops and preventing whatever vague tragedy happened in the time-skip. Hopeless liking Slicknickshady's tweet about Paige (oh he'd totally do that just bc she was dead, you know it). Maybe I've just shedded my skin and am now starting to lose the plot, but I can't help but shake the feeling Husk is no more.

Which sucks. But it's not like they were going to do much else with her.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I posted this before, but can't remember where. Had some time to think about it and it's gone from an idea to basic fact in my mind.

Now I'm completely convinced Paige is dead. Someone M cared about. Toad willing to destroy space/time by killing Cyclops and preventing whatever vague tragedy happened in the time-skip. Hopeless liking Slicknickshady's tweet about Paige (oh he'd totally do that just bc she was dead, you know it). Maybe I've just shedded my skin and am now starting to lose the plot, but I can't help but shake the feeling Husk is no more.

Which sucks. But it's not like they were going to do much else with her.
    I did get interested in this character through that arc. So i def will probably read more about her past. But honestly Toad seemed to be so far gone i think he would have did what he did in ANXM 6 even if Paige was alive in well. After what he did in WATXM 41...beating up that one dude. Paige's death would have likely sucked for him. I think he would have did what he did to Teen Cyclops eventually even if she was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    But honestly Toad seemed to be so far gone i think he would have did what he did in ANXM 6 even if Paige was alive in well. After what he did in WATXM 41...beating up that one dude. Paige's death would have likely sucked for him. I think he would have did what he did to Teen Cyclops eventually even if she was alive.
    Certainly I agree with the brutality, but, unless I missed something in the book, I don't see the real motivation. Why would Toad care about whatever Cyclops did to the inhumans?

In fairness, it really really really doesn't help that we still don't know what he did.