Default I read Wonder Woman: Earth One. Here's what I thought. (Spoilers ahead, probably)

Good but not great, it's Morrisonian in its wackiness, but not as cerebral as some of his more famous works. It's distinctively Diana, but a new, fresh version who's straight out of Paradise Island trying to make sense of a man's world she's never seen. Oh, and there's a few cameos by certain DC characters that WW fans will appreciate.

I wrote a more detailed review here, but feel free to ask me questions.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Good but not great, it's Morrisonian in its wackiness, but not as cerebral as some of his more famous works. It's distinctively Diana, but a new, fresh version who's straight out of Paradise Island trying to make sense of a man's world she's never seen. Oh, and there's a few cameos by certain DC characters that WW fans will appreciate.

I wrote a more detailed review here, but feel free to ask me questions.
    There were three Amazons in the preview pages I saw - one a brunette who looks like Donna, the second a blonde who looks like Cassie and the third a black Amazon who I think is supposed to be Nubia or Philipus. Where these three Amazons named in the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There were three Amazons in the preview pages I saw - one a brunette who looks like Donna, the second a blonde who looks like Cassie and the third a black Amazon who I think is supposed to be Nubia or Philipus. Where these three Amazons named in the story?
    spoilers:

You know, I'd have to go back and reread specific names. Donna is there, but she's "Troia." Artemis is there. I think the black one is Nubia, but I'd have to check. I don't remember Cassie, but there is a blonde named Malla, I think. She's someone who's been in DC continuity before, though somewhat obscure.
    end of spoilers