View Poll Results: Which are your favorite parts of X-Men '92?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jubilee is an X-Man again

10 43.48%
  • Jubilee and Wolverine in rollerblades

5 21.74%
  • Jono and Jubes go on a date

9 39.13%
  • Ms. St. Croix gives Beast attitude

6 26.09%
  • Jono's occasional one-liners

6 26.09%
  • Skin and Synch are alive

10 43.48%
  • Penance and Blink are back

9 39.13%
  • Artie and Leech are on Earth

2 8.70%
  • Gen X kids learn how to hotwire a car

2 8.70%
  • Debut of Dracula '92 and Vampire Lee '92

5 21.74%
  • Gen X uniforms... Gen X uniforms everywhere!

8 34.78%
  • "Those NEW KIDS are gonna have it ROUGHER than a HICKORY SWITCH!"

5 21.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Im amazed the Gen Xers are getting so much dialogue considering they're meant to be background characters. I really wish this was an animated series...

so if you could bring one dead/limboed Gen-Xer back who would you bring.
    Id bring either Penny or Synch. Especially Synch, we really need him right now...
    Synch for sure. And Angelo. And Banshee. I need the real sexy redhead to comeback

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Im amazed the Gen Xers are getting so much dialogue considering they're meant to be background characters. I really wish this was an animated series...

Id bring either Penny or Synch. Especially Synch, we really need him right now...
    Penny!!! :-D

Even though I want them all back, Banshee might make the most sense, given he's the biggest character of the bunch and the closest related to the X-Men proper, and not to mention has a death goddess for a daughter.

And I'd like to see a bigger role for Chamber in (formerly known as) Earth-616, too!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Walkin...mber-468037371

Regarding the talk of a Gen X animated series, I'd love to see that. Here's one fan's idea for a reboot which, coincidentally enough, also features Jono in a hoodie:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Generation-X-536288024

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Synch for sure. And Angelo. And Banshee. I need the real sexy redhead to comeback
    Hah, sexy ginger ftw.

===============

And one last thing, here's some GenX-related pages from X-Men '92 #2; thanks to jawbreaker for finding it:

http://draconian62.tumblr.com/post/1...405/x-men-92-2

Just one week left in Generation X Month now! :-)
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Astonishing Member

I'd bring back Skin. He's the one that people write off the most. They make fun of his power or say he's dated or a stereotype. So, I'd want to take the hard road and bring back this character and then do the work of making people love him.

I love the very 90's fashions. But Monet looks nothing like Monet...and Jono... looks like he listens to NuMetal or something...

I miss Everett, Angelo, and how Chamber used to look. I also regret a lot of the stuff that transpired with Mondo. he seemed like a refreshingly chill guy when first introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I'd bring back Skin. He's the one that people write off the most. They make fun of his power or say he's dated or a stereotype. So, I'd want to take the hard road and bring back this character and then do the work of making people love him.
    maybe i'm misremembering but wasn't he written as the opposite of the stereotype? he played up the tough gangster latino act at the beginning. but that was revealed to be entirely an act.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Sounds like a good plan for some writer out there.

http://img01.deviantart.net/a1b3/i/2015/150/0/f/generation_x_by_mredgyart-d8vaihk.jpg

I love the very 90's fashions. But Monet looks nothing like Monet...and Jono... looks like he listens to NuMetal or something... :-p
    To say nothing of Skater Chick Husk, hah. Still, that's what a reboot does... mixes things up a bit! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I miss Everett, Angelo, and how Chamber used to look. I also regret a lot of the stuff that transpired with Mondo. he seemed like a refreshingly chill guy when first introduced.
    Poor Mondo -- he really got hit with the Bad Plotline stick hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    maybe i'm misremembering but wasn't he written as the opposite of the stereotype? he played up the tough gangster latino act at the beginning. but that was revealed to be entirely an act.
    Agreed -- all the Gen X characters had layers. I miss so much about Gen X comics that Marvel just doesn't do anymore (or only does once in a blue moon...certainly not often enough!).

=================

As we close out this year's Generation X Month, I want to thank everyone for participating and/or voting in the poll this year. At the moment, two poll options are tied for first place with ten votes each:

Jubilee is an X-Man again
    Skin and Synch are alive

Second place is also a tie between two options with nine votes each:

Jono and Jubes go on a date
    Penance and Blink are back

And in third place with eight votes:

Gen X uniforms... Gen X uniforms everywhere!

Feel free to keep voting, though! I've left the poll open indefinitely. If some other poll option moves into first place by May 1st, that will be the real winner of Gen X Month 2016. ;D

The end of Gen X Month is not the end of Gen X appreciation, however, as the conversation continues all year round in the Generation X Appreciation thread:

http://community.comicbookresources....X-Appreciation

Coming next week, due to be released on May the 4th (Be With You) Day:

Uncanny X-Men #7
    - Monet and Sabretooth make a horrifying discovery in the Morlock Tunnels beneath NYC.
    X-Men '92 #3 - Vampire Jubilee '92 snacks on some classmates! ...Or not, you'll have to pick up the issue to find out.

Happy (End of) Generation X Month, Everybody!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007