Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Sleepwalker #16 Sep 1992
    Color Blindness Part 4 of 4: Brain Dead!
    The Thought Police is defeated..

and expelled from Ricks mind..

and Rick comes out of his coma.

Script by Bob Budiansky, art by Bret Blevins

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    The last thing I remember seeing him in was Marvel Team-up back in ... 2005 or 06. Something like that.

He was part of a story where a villain came from the future and killed EVERYBODY. The only heroes left to stop him where Speedball, Darkhawk, Dagger, Arana, X-23, Terror, Gravity, and of course Sleepwalker. They had to go into the future where they team up with somebody called Mutant 2099 (I have no idea where that came from) and stop him before he went back in time and killed everybody.

... Which also meant they were stuck in the future because they changed time and there was already a them in the past.

I belive the team was briefly shown again in an issue with Squirrell Girl, but that's the last actual story I remember him doing anything in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    I think that was his last appearance. That one, and a new version of Sleepwalker that appeared in the quickly cancelled Marvel Anthology, were both written by Robert Kirkman, as I recall. I didn't read that Marvel Team-Up: League of Losers story that Alan2099 references, but having read the story in Marvel Anthology (and having put down the first tpb of Walking Dead after finishing and then never picking it up again), I'd say avoid Kirkman's Sleepwalker like the plague.
    Will do! Thanks for your insight!

Sleepwalker is a nice concept, I wish Marvel did a movie about him.
    After all, for most of the people who go watch the movies, Sleepwalker, Starlord or Dr Strange, it's all the same "litteraly who".

BANNED

Agreed. You mentioned the comicbook character Dr Strange.

To me the MCU Sleepwalker is a perfect ally for the MCU Dr Strange were they to battle the MCU Nightmare in a Dr Strange sequel.

BANNED

Sleepwalker and Nightmare look to me terrific on the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

Mindscaper

Sleepwalker was what I got started on in comics, I am disappointed that they can’t make this work for today’s age. I think there is a lot of potential with sleepwalker, but I am biased. I just read the CBR article on Kirkman’s sleepwalker, and while I see some disliked it, I might give it a shot to get my sleepwalker fix. I’ll keep my fingers crossed I see him in some upcoming marvel entertainment.

BANNED

Fingers crossed marvel comics will do something with the character in 2018.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dvgravity View Post
    He most recently showed up in the Fantastic Four iirc, helping Franklin.
    Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    Yeah, he was in the final arc of Fantastic Four, including the "last" issue. IIRC, Sleepwalker helped Franklin save the day against the denizens of the "nightmare" Heroes Reborn universe.

To me, Sleepwalker is to accompany the Fantastic Four in 2018 when they return to the 616 Marvel Universe.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Sleepwalker was one of the better original characters created in the 90s.
    He'd make my top 10 for sure and I'd like to see him given a shot at a solo again...but Darkhawk first. His Legacy #51 title was really good and should've served as a launching pad to full ongoing status but I digress.

The last story I recall that I read with Sleepwalker was Avenging Spider-man #19 (2013)
    Avenging Spider-man 19.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    The last thing I remember seeing him in was Marvel Team-up back in ... 2005 or 06. Something like that.

He was part of a story where a villain came from the future and killed EVERYBODY. The only heroes left to stop him where Speedball, Darkhawk, Dagger, Arana, X-23, Terror, Gravity, and of course Sleepwalker. They had to go into the future where they team up with somebody called Mutant 2099 (I have no idea where that came from) and stop him before he went back in time and killed everybody.

... Which also meant they were stuck in the future because they changed time and there was already a them in the past.

I belive the team was briefly shown again in an issue with Squirrell Girl, but that's the last actual story I remember him doing anything in.
    I think that was a new Avengers Story Cage went out in a gruesome way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    To me, Sleepwalker is to accompany the Fantastic Four in 2018 when they return to the 616 Marvel Universe.
    Aaaaahhhhhh, yes...!! that issue is the last time I recall seeing Sleepwalker's appearance; also I don't recall him being during seen throughing the SECRET WARS.....nor any of the {ircc} Tie-ins........
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 04-04-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

Wasn't he involved in the chaos war of hercules vs mikaboshi if only briefly

BANNED

So it's been 5 years by now since the character last appeared?

he's with DH

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    he's with DH

You mean the new darkhawk mini? I wish i knew that earlier.
    Last edited by protege; 05-11-2018 at 11:53 AM.