View Poll Results: Is it time for X-Men Unlimited to make a come back?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
  • They should bring back Marvel FanFare too!

2 20.00%

Default Should Marvel Expand their Digital Comics to include a new X-Men Unlimited Series?

In recent years there has been a growing trend in the buying of digital comics and DC has been killing it with their Digital 1st Comics like Batman Li'l Gotham, Smallville, Injustice Gods AMong Us, and Adventures of Superman. Marvel, not so much. Digital series would give Marvel a chance to showcase short quality stories that fit "in between" storylines/canon, and the opportunity for Marvel to try out new writers and artists for the x-books.

Is it time for Marvel to step their Digital Comics game up by bringing back the beloved series X-Men: Unlimited?

Only if they bring back Siena Blaze and reveal what really happened between Storm and Cyclops that cold night in the Blackbird.

Depends. I liked Unlimited back when it was a giant issue that told one story that played well into what was going on in the universe at the time, even if it didn't always directly relate. The later montage slice-o'-life stories were often hit or miss and usually inconsequential. I think the last one I really like was Kitty going through the grieving process for Colossus. After that I remember it being just a slew of Wolverine stories where he meets a never-ending series of "long lost friends".

I'm not sure I want to see another X-Book. Though Unlimited was a specific kind of book, I feel there are too many X-titles out right now. And not many great, that is. Would Unlimited be any good? I liked some of the original stories because you knew what type of book it was and you could expect anything. Now, I'm rather against.

If it's going to give us a new long format complete story in every issue.... YES! Uxm has been so disappointing in that it at issue 20 but there is no real story arc until the past couple issues. Anxm is good, but still too decompressed. CC could put out 4 issues and have it explain all 20 of be dis uxm. People want complete stories and we get too much cross conversation chatter with little substanence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Badger View Post
    Only if they bring back Siena Blaze and reveal what really happened between Storm and Cyclops that cold night in the Blackbird.
    I would answer but the new rules prevent me from doing so

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    Is it time for Marvel to step their Digital Comics game up by bringing back the beloved series X-Men: Unlimited?
    I'm not sure about that. Nowadays series that aren't heavily in continuity seem to fair pretty badly.

That 90's art. Look at Lilandra's waist/thighs, that's some physique!
    And Storm's juggs in that tight t-shirt... Hmm, I suddenly got an irresistible urge to go off to other parts of the internet.
    Bye!
    Last edited by Tomppa; 05-01-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'd be down for a re-launch featuring either self contained small story arcs or general slice of life pieces. Although, I don't generally buy digital. I prefer physical copies of any work that involves the use of a visual medium.