View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Latino character?

Voters
291. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aztek

8 2.75%
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

4 1.37%
  • Bane

28 9.62%
  • Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

65 22.34%
  • Bunker

5 1.72%
  • El Diablo

9 3.09%
  • Fire

24 8.25%
  • Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)

45 15.46%
  • Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

36 12.37%
  • Hawkgirl (Kendra Sanders)

9 3.09%
  • Pantha

1 0.34%
  • Renee Montoya

35 12.03%
  • Vibe

16 5.50%
  • Other

6 2.06%
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    In an ideal world Jaime (or Static Shock) would be DC's answer to young Peter Parker in the MCU. But with the way things are in the DCEU it's unlikely to happen, especially since it seems they want to make Cyborg and Flash the "youngsters" in Justice League.
    I have a feeling WB will get to the Teen Titans franchise soon since it's one of DC's flagship franchises but they have to establish the JL characters first. I believe we'll get Jaime on the big screen soon and I'm hoping it's in a Titans movie.

BUNKER!
    Last edited by El_Gato; 08-13-2016 at 09:49 PM.

I was seriously disappointed that Bunker wasn't in JL vs. TT. Like what, you guys run out of room for Mexicans on your quota? You can have more than one. I like Jaime, but I like Bunker more. And they're really very different.

Bunker 4 Pope

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I have a feeling WB will get to the Teen Titans franchise soon since it's one of DC's flagship franchises but they have to establish the JL characters first. I believe we'll get Jaime on the big screen soon and I'm hoping it's in a Titans movie.
    If they make a Teen Titans movie, I hope to god they don't use Damian Wayne. Even if everyone else was perfectly cast, he would probably ruin it for me. But I'd love to see Jaime in a movie, especially with the YJ4.

AQUAGIRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    If they make a Teen Titans movie, I hope to god they don't use Damian Wayne. Even if everyone else was perfectly cast, he would probably ruin it for me. But I'd love to see Jaime in a movie, especially with the YJ4.
    Or they might do a mix and match of the younger heroes. Who knows... I just hope they use Jaime on the big screen. His powers would look incredible on the big screen!!
    Last edited by El_Gato; 08-13-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I was seriously disappointed that Bunker wasn't in JL vs. TT. Like what, you guys run out of room for Mexicans on your quota? You can have more than one. I like Jaime, but I like Bunker more. And they're really very different.
    Bunker 4 Pope
    There's a post-credits scene so probably there will be another animated Titans movie. I hope Bunker appears in it. I also think Bunker is very enjoyable.

BANNED

Its hard to tell because there are two routes to Titans Rosters. JL Junior (Original Run and YJ4) so legacy dominate. Then there is more New Teen Titans a lot more freedom in characters.

So what's Cisco Ramon been up to in the comics? Where was he last seen?

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Its hard to tell because there are two routes to Titans Rosters. JL Junior (Original Run and YJ4) so legacy dominate. Then there is more New Teen Titans a lot more freedom in characters.
    I am hoping they go the NTT route and let the Titans be their own thing not really connected to the league too much (as much as I like YJ). I mean Beastboy, Starfire, Raven, Terra are pretty popular thanks to the cartoon. Jaime/Blue Beetle can easily be introduced to take Cyborgs place since Vic is now a leaguer. Robin is a given and he'll definitely show up since Batman has been active for many years in the DCEU.

Fingers crossed for Jaime!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So what's Cisco Ramon been up to in the comics? Where was he last seen?
    He's MIA? I'm not sure, I haven't seen much from him since that little push he got 2 years ago (if my memory serves me right)

ARCRATA! (Smallville)
    Last edited by El_Gato; 08-13-2016 at 10:41 PM.

So I guess Jaime Reyes really is DC's top Latino hero huh? That's pretty cool!

I feel like Vibe and Fire don't get enough recognition! They're pretty awesome characters!

Rhonda Pineda aka Atomica. She has so much potential honestly! Hopefully a revamped version of her shows up somewhere!

On a side note Teen Titans could use some more Latino characters. I can only think of Jaime and Lorena honestly. Mas y Menos rarely appear anywhere

Edit: There's also Bunker and Pantha.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

Pantha should make a comeback, especially since the last time we saw her was in Infinite Crisis. Not her finest moment, if I remember correctly.

Rhonda Pineda aka Atomica. She has so much potential honestly! Hopefully a revamped version of her shows up somewhere!

On a side note Teen Titans could use some more Latino characters. I can only think of Jaime and Lorena honestly. Mas y Menos rarely appear anywhere

There has to be a Prime Earth version of Rhonda out there. Would be cool to see her brought back as a hero. Would love to see an Atom series or mini featuring Ray Palmer, Ryan Choi, and Prime Earth Rhonda.

Sadly it looks like Bunker is gonna get shelved in the Rebirth.

Pantha should make a comeback, especially since the last time we saw her was in Infinite Crisis. Not her finest moment, if I remember correctly.
    Yeah she definitely needs to. I would love for a revamped version of her to appear in Teen Titans! She's been gone for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    There has to be a Prime Earth version of Rhonda out there. Would be cool to see her brought back as a hero. Would love to see an Atom series or mini featuring Ray Palmer, Ryan Choi, and Prime Earth Rhonda.

Sadly it looks like Bunker is gonna get shelved in the Rebirth.
    I feel like DC has a lot of amazing Latino characters, they just don't utilize them. Jaime has definitely been the luckiest in my opinion.

Justice League Characters:
    Atomica
    Aztek
    Fire
    Gangbuster
    Jessica Cruz
    Kendra Munoz Saunders
    Kyle Rayner
    Vibe

Suicide Squad Characters:
    Bane
    Black Orchid
    El Diablo

Teen Titans Characters:
    Aquagirl
    Blue Beetle
    Bunker
    Mas y Menos
    Pantha
    Vulcan

Birds Of Prey:
    Renee Montoya
    Tarantula (she fits with them honestly)
    Wildcat (she fits as well)
    Last edited by El_Gato; 04-26-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I think Blue Beetle, Fire, Vibe and El Diablo deserve more attention. I'm glad El Diablo is appearing in Suicide Squad and Vibe is on the Flash show and as far as I know Jaime is going to appear on Justice League Action right? That's some progress