Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Black Panther Claws Captain America's Shield in Latest "Civil War" TV Spot

A newly released TV spot for "Captain America: Civil War" reveals a couple new shots, including a Cap vs. Black Panther showdown.

Full article here.

Was he clawing it? Or just out muscling cap and pulling it down?

Spectacular Member

Great! Not only is Cap getting the short shift in what is suppose to be his movie now he's going to job to the Black Panther, but then everybody is going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by McMax View Post
    Great! Not only is Cap getting the short shift in what is suppose to be his movie now he's going to job to the Black Panther, but then everybody is going to do that.
    Who said hes gonna job? In no world does Cap do better then just match Black Panther. They are equals in skill and strength. But thats a small part of BP, If he actualy used any of his tech in there "Sparring matches' it wouldnt be a tie any more.

The movie is called Captain America, so I really don't see him jobbing. He's guranteed to be the last man standing on his side. Really it's going to come down to Tony and Stevel They're the main event. I'm sure T'Challa will look bad @$$ generally speaking and he SHOULD... but this is Steve's show.

Oh good lord. Its a tv commercial shot, but i guess uve got an advance screening?

Let it begin i suppose, bound to start eventually

The tears will be delicious
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

You must've missed the scenes of him beating the crap out of Iron Man and then pulling a helicopter with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    You must've missed the scenes of him beating the crap out of Iron Man and then pulling a helicopter with his bare hands.
    Yeah, I don't think Steve fans have too much to worry about as far as jobbing Steve out. The last couple movies have made him look like gold and I don't see that changing.

I think it's the Iron Man fans who might have to worry about their guy jobbing, but we'll see...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Steve fans have too much to worry about as far as jobbing Steve out. The last couple movies have made him look like gold and I don't see that changing.

I think it's the Iron Man fans who might have to worry about their guy jobbing, but we'll see...
    Yeah, agreed. I think people forget that T'Challa is in Steve's league. I'm a little surprised that he was shown as faster in the highway scene, though I'll take it.