Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Black Panther Claws Captain America's Shield in Latest "Civil War" TV Spot

A newly released TV spot for "Captain America: Civil War" reveals a couple new shots, including a Cap vs. Black Panther showdown.

Full article here.

Was he clawing it? Or just out muscling cap and pulling it down?

Spectacular Member

Great! Not only is Cap getting the short shift in what is suppose to be his movie now he's going to job to the Black Panther, but then everybody is going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by McMax View Post
    Great! Not only is Cap getting the short shift in what is suppose to be his movie now he's going to job to the Black Panther, but then everybody is going to do that.
    Who said hes gonna job? In no world does Cap do better then just match Black Panther. They are equals in skill and strength. But thats a small part of BP, If he actualy used any of his tech in there "Sparring matches' it wouldnt be a tie any more.

The movie is called Captain America, so I really don't see him jobbing. He's guranteed to be the last man standing on his side. Really it's going to come down to Tony and Stevel They're the main event. I'm sure T'Challa will look bad @$$ generally speaking and he SHOULD... but this is Steve's show.

Oh good lord. Its a tv commercial shot, but i guess uve got an advance screening?

Let it begin i suppose, bound to start eventually

The tears will be delicious
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

You must've missed the scenes of him beating the crap out of Iron Man and then pulling a helicopter with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    You must've missed the scenes of him beating the crap out of Iron Man and then pulling a helicopter with his bare hands.
    Yeah, I don't think Steve fans have too much to worry about as far as jobbing Steve out. The last couple movies have made him look like gold and I don't see that changing.

I think it's the Iron Man fans who might have to worry about their guy jobbing, but we'll see...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Steve fans have too much to worry about as far as jobbing Steve out. The last couple movies have made him look like gold and I don't see that changing.

I think it's the Iron Man fans who might have to worry about their guy jobbing, but we'll see...
    Yeah, agreed. I think people forget that T'Challa is in Steve's league. I'm a little surprised that he was shown as faster in the highway scene, though I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, agreed. I think people forget that T'Challa is in Steve's league. I'm a little surprised that he was shown as faster in the highway scene, though I'll take it.
    In my head I always imagined classic T'Challa as a LITTLE BIT faster while Steve was a LITTLE BIT stronger. By just a hair almost to the point of being negligable.

But in the movie version, who knows... we'll see when the movie comes out.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In my head I always imagined classic T'Challa as a LITTLE BIT faster while Steve was a LITTLE BIT stronger. By just a hair almost to the point of being negligable.

But in the movie version, who knows... we'll see when the movie comes out.
    Same here, and I'm pretty sure that's the fan base position, by in large. Dunno if there's canon support, but there should be.

Same here, and I'm pretty sure that's the fan base position, by in large. Dunno if there's canon support, but there should be.
    You know I don't know if there's anything backing it up but I've always felt the same way too. I figure the difference in their physical abilities are small enough that a fight between them would still be pretty even physically.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    You know I don't know if there's anything backing it up but I've always felt the same way too. I figure the difference in their physical abilities are small enough that a fight between them would still be pretty even physically.
    Well, I figure T'Challa is more ninja, and Cap is more soldier, so him being faster and Steve being stronger just works

Well, I figure T'Challa is more ninja, and Cap is more soldier, so him being faster and Steve being stronger just works
    Actualy as far as feats Cap has a higher top speed but Black Panthers reflexes are better. Supposedly Bp hand speed is faster then the Human eye can track. All in all its been stated more then once they are physical equals. Everytime they spar theres no clear winner, BP got cap once but cap wasnt trying. Tchalla also never uses any of tech, which hes a tech based character who just happens to also be one of marvels best fighters
    I guarantee they either draw in the movie or someone interrupts. Cap wont get his ass kicked, i dont like him and cap not being on the same side.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

With guys in top physical condition, you can't just do the stats thing and figure the outcome of, say, them running down a highway. That's why the same person doesn't win every race they're in, even if they win many. People and situations just don't work like those simplified stats-based-simulations. Stories don't either.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)