Astonishing Member

Default Aura Masters(Pokemon Anime) vs Avatars(Nick's Avatar) vs The One from the Matrix series

Clash between Legacy Characters that's most powerful Homo Sapiens member from their respective franchises

here's the rosters of each Legacy characters:
    1. The One: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th(Neo)
    2. Aura Masters: Sir. Aaron and Ash Ketchum (as well Possibly more)
    3. Avatars: Wan, Kuruk, Kyoshi, Roku, Aang, and Korra

if the Aura Master in question are Ash Ketchum, he must use feats from Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie in this match

the match is fought in special Khazan arena where the One from the Matrix series can fully using their powers just like in the Matrix virtual reality even when the arena itself are Real World for all it's intents and purposes

and here's the scenarios:
    • 1 person(at most) from each Legacy characters
    • group fight
    • Composite between people within each Legacy Characters

who will win?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

we dont really know what all "aura" can do. it's really just very vague.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    we dont really know what all "aura" can do. it's really just very vague.
    Not to mention that Ash's use of Aura is few and far, on top of the fact he seems largely ignorant to his own Aura.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Not to mention that Ash's use of Aura is few and far, on top of the fact he seems largely ignorant to his own Aura.
    the only time i can remember ash using his aura was during DP when he tried to find a riolu.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the only time i can remember ash using his aura was during DP when he tried to find a riolu.
    He used it recently in the last film (ugh) where he rejected Hoopa's dark side from controlling him.

(Will not rant about the red herrings, will not rant about the red herrings, will not rant about the red-fucking-herrings!!!)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Red Herrings are pretty delicious.

Also is it just me, or does Nintendo like to shit in a cup, knowing that people will buy it because nostalgia is a powerful force?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Red Herrings are pretty delicious.

Also is it just me, or does Nintendo like to shit in a cup, knowing that people will buy it because nostalgia is a powerful force?
    Are you really gonna start that argument again, calamari-for-brains?

People love Nintendo, it ain't for squiddy abominations from the Ether(who's probably just jealous that they created cooler Eldritch Horrors than you; Lavos and Gigas FTW).

People love Nintendo, it ain't for squiddy abominations from the Ether(who's probably just jealous that they created cooler Eldritch Horrors than you; Lavos and Gigas FTW).
    No, just sick of twenty years of Mario and Green Mario,

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No, just sick of twenty years of Mario and Green Mario.
    Why must people always deny Luigi his own identity? The poor cowardly bastard.

Why must people always deny Luigi his own identity? The poor cowardly bastard.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I want tos see Neo try the "Jump into people's code and Neo them" thing he did to beat Smith vs. Aang trying to Spiritbend his soul.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Besides Neo, all of the One from The Matrix have no feats whatsoever. I mean, we can probably guess that they're possibly all around the same level as Neo during Reloaded but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Besides Neo, all of the One from The Matrix have no feats whatsoever. I mean, we can probably guess that they're possibly all around the same level as Neo during Reloaded but that's about it.
    Weird match up. Any way Neo is a bullet timer, and has guns, so he knows down everyone here at the bell

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Lavos is Squaresoft/Square-Enix, remember? It appeared on PS games in an upgraded rerelease and an exclusive.

And Dark Force and the Profound Darkness were cooler...

Gig as is Nintendo though. Earrhbound/ Mother and all.