Default Invisible Kingdom, new sci-fi from Dark Horse announced at SDCC '18

Here's one of the announcements coming out of San Diego Comic Con 2018:

Invisible Kingdom is a new sci-fi series, written by G. Willow Wilson (Ms. Marvel) with Christian Ward (Black Bolt, ODY-C) on art. It's a co-production between Dark Horse and the recently founded Berger Books, which is ex-Vertigo editor Karen Berger's line of comics. Sounds pretty exciting, I love Ward's work on ODY-C in particular and this might be in similar spacey locales. Here's a blurb:

"Set in a small solar system in a far-flung galaxy, Invisible Kingdom tells the tale of two women—one a young religious acolyte, and the other, a hard-bitten freighter pilot, who separately uncover an unholy conspiracy between the leader of the Renunciation, the system's dominant religion, and Lux, the all-consuming mega-corporation that controls society."

invisible_kingdom_cover_-_publicity_-_p_2018.jpg

I've been enjoying G. Willow Wilson's work on Ms. Marvel for a while now; so I plan on taking a look at this. It will be interesting to see how she works in a different genre.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex