Thread: Miss Fury, #1

Super Moderator

Default Miss Fury, #1

The Golden Age heroine returns! New York during the second World War is a place of mystery and intrigue, but with all our boys fighting in Europe, who will stand up to the forces of darkness at home? Miss Fury is ready to step into the breach, but even she doesn't understand the shadow she carries within herself. Is it a force of good or of evil? And can she learn to control it in time to stop the deadly attack that threatens to destroy the Big Apple?

Full article here.

It appears the original link is no longer valid.

If people wanted to still see the preview to Miss Fury #1 from back in 2016, try this instead:
    And, as I mentioned in a different thread, while the numbers (according to Diamond) may not have been fantastic, I always hope that Dynamite will try once again with this character!

That mini-series was my first time to read a Miss Fury book. I really enjoyed it and have been disappointed that Dynamite hasn't done anything else with the character since then.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    That mini-series was my first time to read a Miss Fury book. I really enjoyed it and have been disappointed that Dynamite hasn't done anything else with the character since then.
    Well, there was a definitely different take on the character when Dynamite first published a Miss Fury series in 2013-14

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, there was a definitely different take on the character when Dynamite first published a Miss Fury series in 2013-14
    Would you happen to know how that prior work fares compared to the 2016 one that Corrina Bechko wrote? I'm curious as to whether it's worth making the effort to track down.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Would you happen to know how that prior work fares compared to the 2016 one that Corrina Bechko wrote? I'm curious as to whether it's worth making the effort to track down.
    That first series from Dynamite was . . . strange and different.
    Not like the more recent series.
    However, as confusing as it could get with time travel, I tended to like it as well (but in a different way).

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It appears the original link is no longer valid.

If people wanted to still see the preview to Miss Fury #1 from back in 2016, try this instead:
    And, as I mentioned in a different thread, while the numbers (according to Diamond) may not have been fantastic, I always hope that Dynamite will try once again with this character!
    Looks like you got your wish!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...fury-dynamite/
    New Miss Fury series, set in WW2! I'm excited!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Looks like you got your wish!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...fury-dynamite/
    New Miss Fury series, set in WW2! I'm excited!
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Finally! Dynamite; just take my money already.