Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Jim Cheung Joins Dan Slott for "Amazing Spider-Man's" "Dead No More"

"Amazing Spider-Man" writer Dan Slott is joined by artist Jim Cheung for a tale featuring the return of loved ones lost, and a new villain.

Full article here.

BANNED

So it's not the Jackal?

Evil AU Peter, I'm telling ya.

Incredible Member

What if it's Ezekial who is also back from the dead

BANNED

I'm betting on Mephisto, which would make total sense, although he's not a new villain but that can be misleading. After Superior I'll gladly follow any zany idea that Slott comes up with, I trust him wholeheartedly and he's freaking genius.

Spectacular Member

Gabriel Stacy?

CBR's description of the event conflicts with the actual solicitation. The article states the villain is making Peter the offer and the Rogues are aiding Peter, but the solicitations state the villain is making the Rogues the offer and they team up with him to (presumably) take Peter down.

BANNED

I doubt that the villain is "new", and it might just be that Peter doesn't know he's an old one. But at least there's a chance the art will be good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    CBR's description of the event conflicts with the actual solicitation. The article states the villain is making Peter the offer and the Rogues are aiding Peter, but the solicitations state the villain is making the Rogues the offer and they team up with him to (presumably) take Peter down.
    I think they edited it and jumbled the description all up. It read fine earlier before they added the solicitation.

Jim Cheung has a great take on Spidey, so the art's likely to be very impressive.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Very excited for this.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Jim Cheung has a great take on Spidey, so the art's likely to be very impressive.
    In my ideal world, Cheung, Copiel or Adam Kubert would draw every issue of Slott's Spider-Man.

Amazing Member

Maybe it's a good time to kill the current Black Cat and bring her back right away so she gets a "reboot".
    Dan Slott has been consistently ruining her character lately.

Bold prediction: It's Norman Osborn and clones. Clone Saga 2, y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Melbourne View Post
    In my ideal world, Cheung, Copiel or Adam Kubert would draw every issue of Slott's Spider-Man.
    Is that the kubert that's on ANAD avengers or the one that does more DC stuff? I can never remember which is which
    Current Pull List:
    DC (Rebirth): All-Star Batman, Aquaman, Batman, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Justice League
    Marvel: Amazing Spider-Man, Black Panther, Black Widow, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Power Man and Iron Fist, Spider-Gwen
    Image: The Walking Dead
    Dark Horse: Dept-H

Titles that I wish I could afford to also follow
    All-New All-Different Avengers, Scooby Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by rellum View Post
    Is that the kubert that's on ANAD avengers or the one that does more DC stuff? I can never remember which is which
    Yes, Adam is on ANAD Avengers, and did the art for the Spider-Man Secret Wars tie-in, Renew Your Vows.