Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Congrats Jonah!

I said this on Facebook (and I know he saw it), but I'll say it here, too. He's built a wonderful place here, and this is a much deserved reward and break. Congratulations, and best of luck.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Congratulations Jonah! I was lurking on CBR forever before I decided to take the plunge and sign-up five years ago, and it's been one heck of a ride. Wish you the best for the future.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Valnet, Inc seems to have a lot of ip under there thumbs. I Just hope whatever occurs do not end up like Gamefaqs via the Cnet purchase. Same thing with Gamespot and CBS. I can't even look at those places anymore. So far all the work Jonah put into this webpages seems to make a reasonably decent destination. Even if it is foiled by net neutrality. Whatever he does next I am sure it will be a wise decision.............................
    Last edited by DanArt; 04-06-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Happy anniversary Mr. Weiland.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Consider me fashionably late to this...from a non-member lurker turned semi-regular poster a little over three years ago, a most hearty and terrific congratulations, Jonah!
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Congratulations Jonah

You sellout

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Damn Valnet must have pulled Jonah's release lol........ congrats any way for all that moooooneeeeeeey. I can picture ya doing a Hulk Hogan now after he kicked Gawker's ass Jonah !

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Wow! I had no idea there was money in this forum. I must be in the wrong line of work. That being said I wonder how long this forum will be up as it is, or whether or not it will be folded into ScreenRant.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Congrats to Jonah and here's hoping the new owner keep the forums. Gosh, I think I've been hanging around for most of those 21 years, sometimes just as a lurker.