Super Moderator

Default Historical Heroes & Alien Threats Clash In Glass & Olliffe's "Rough Riders"

Writer Adam Glass breaks down AfterShock Comics' no-nonsense action team, which features Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Edison and more.

Full article here.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Holy shite, this was practically written for me.

BANNED

Sounds intriguing, although if Glass really thinks the fact that he's using historical characters a opposed to fictional ones will stop people from comparing it to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, he's likely going to be disappointed.

Some really nice looking art. Pat Olliffe is a terribly under-rated artist in my book.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Sounds intriguing, although if Glass really thinks the fact that he's using historical characters a opposed to fictional ones will stop people from comparing it to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, he's likely going to be disappointed.
    People like that are just illiterate losers who have never read anything by Philip José Farmer --which is who Alan Moore admits he got the idea, and then did something different with it. Ideas are commonplace. To paraphrase someone whose name I've forgotten: It's not where you get your ideas, it's where you take them to that matters.