Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The Cliff Notes version of Convergence is that Brainiac gained access to a dimensional Nexus and used it to collect cities from “dying timelines” — including Gotham City from the DCU just prior to the 2011 reboot. Superman and Lois had been visiting Gotham at the time because reasons, and got caught up in the abducted city. For a year, all metahumans in the city were rendered powerless. During that time, Lois got pregnant. Los and Clark's son (Jon Kent) was born during the events of Convergence itself, which ended with the three of them and a few other heroes being sent through time to the original Crisis to prevent the destruction of the original Multiverse. They succeeded, but ended up in the newest version of the DCU nine years in the past at the dawn of the Justice League. They've spent the last decade raising their son as depicted in Superman: Lois & Clark .

Essential reading: Convergence: Superman #1–2, Convergence #8, and Superman: Lois & Clark.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    yes, superdad is the post crisis superman from comics published 1986-2011
    Perfect. There, a plain Jane, easy to understand answer. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    D.C. restarted its line twice, in 1985 with crisis and in 2011 with flashpoint. The superman who existed between these years is called superdad, pre flashpoint, or post crisis.

Basically all that needs to be known is that this guy got engaged to Lois at the dawn of the 90s and died shortly after. He came back and married her and went back to his regular program. Then the line restarted. It was a new world with a new superman, until the convergence event. I recommend skipping the event but the two part superman story that it spawned explains everything else.
    Awesome, thank you kindly. I skipped convergence, so I'll check out the superman convergence issues, to get me prepped for rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    The Cliff Notes version of Convergence is that Brainiac gained access to a dimensional Nexus and used it to collect cities from “dying timelines” — including Gotham City from the DCU just prior to the 2011 reboot. Superman and Lois had been visiting Gotham at the time because reasons, and got caught up in the abducted city. For a year, all metahumans in the city were rendered powerless. During that time, Lois got pregnant. Los and Clark's son (Jon Kent) was born during the events of Convergence itself, which ended with the three of them and a few other heroes being sent through time to the original Crisis to prevent the destruction of the original Multiverse. They succeeded, but ended up in the newest version of the DCU nine years in the past at the dawn of the Justice League. They've spent the last decade raising their son as depicted in Superman: Lois & Clark .

Essential reading: Convergence: Superman #1–2, Convergence #8, and Superman: Lois & Clark.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it. I'll make sure to check out your suggestions before rebirth. I'm sure it'll clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by victorsage View Post
    Especially since if it is New 52 Lois Lane, she indirectly threatened Lois and Clark's family life.
    Especially because she is dying.. and exist another Lois..

My assessment was good .. Now with rebirth, NO.. and clarified some doubt, 2016 ends and he will be here.. Thanks DC, Now I hate he definitely..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-04-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I always loved how he beat the ever loving sh*t of Superboy-Prime, but grounded...oh God...
    I seem to recall Prime fighting two (he killed one) Supermen, and damn near the whole GLC. Yea, he lost in the end, but no one person, in that fight could claim, they straight up whipped his ass.
    #MagnetoWasRight