View Poll Results: Which character would you like to get their own movie?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Vader

5 22.73%
  • StarKiller/ The Foce Unleashed adaption.

1 4.55%
  • Darth Bane

2 9.09%
  • Darth Plaguis

1 4.55%
  • Master Yoda.

1 4.55%
  • Knights of the old Republic adaption.

4 18.18%
  • Other.

8 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There's sort of a 'canon' version of Bane, introduced in the last few episodes of Clone Wars (Although the name does originate from George's story notes for TPM and is mentioned in the novel) However, he's different from the old soldier who eventually decides to wear crab armor from later books. The Clone Wars version is basically sort of a proto-Vader, with black armor and an imposing voice, and with armor also very samurai-inspired, although far more ancient looking.

The guy who voiced him? Mark Hammil

I'm guessing either Lando or Fett might show up in the upcoming Han movie (Chewbacca of course is already confirmed). Maybe we'll see Lando losing the Falcon to Han, and how the two might've had a falling out of sorts.

As for Boba Fett, that might be a tough one. "Clone Wars" sort of tackled some of his transition from the orphaned clone of AOTC to the bounty hunter we're familiar with. Question is, should Daniel Logan return/Termura Morrison return or should a new guy take over? Like I stated in the Rogue One thing, Disney is certainly not above using actors from the prequels despite the film's bad reputations.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 04-07-2016 at 09:20 AM.

I've seen enough Jedi bullshit. How about a Fett movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Lando, that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I've seen enough Jedi bullshit. How about a Fett movie?
    These comments I agree with. There is more to the STAR WARS UNIVERSE then just these 2 over played arcs.

Maybe a Comedy Film about a group of goof ball Storm Troopers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by d.w washburn View Post
    Maybe a Comedy Film about a group of goof ball Storm Troopers.
    Tag & Bink Are Dead - The Movie.
    Or perhaps The Further Adventures Of Vilmarh Grahrk...
    I'd watch it...

Ewan McGregor Obi-Wan

I want everything and we are pretty much getting everything. A Star Wars movie every year for pretty much forever, I'm sooooo happy. Disney/Lucasfilm is doing great stuff right now and will get around to the fan favorites from the old Legends.

I want KOTOR canon again, I love Revan and Bastilia. Two of my favorite Star Wars characters and I want more of the Old Republic time period.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

The Rancor Keeper from Return Of The Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There's sort of a 'canon' version of Bane, introduced in the last few episodes of Clone Wars (Although the name does originate from George's story notes for TPM and is mentioned in the novel) However, he's different from the old soldier who eventually decides to wear crab armor from later books. The Clone Wars version is basically sort of a proto-Vader, with black armor and an imposing voice, and with armor also very samurai-inspired, although far more ancient looking.

The guy who voiced him? Mark Hammil
    i saw the clip on youtube.
    at least the part that he created the rule of two is canon.
    apart from that, i'm not too satisfied with the amount of time he's given in it and his visuals too.
    while i appreciate the tribute to the samurai movies that inspired star wars, i've always thought his orbalisk armor looked a bit more tibetan buddhist demon-y

BTW who's holocron does ezra hold in the rebels finale?
    I hope it's Revan or Traya
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Fantastic Member

a comedy similar to minions featuring jedi jawas

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    The Rancor Keeper from Return Of The Jedi.
    This. And it turns out Willrow Hood was his lover who left him in the middle of the night to further his career as an ice cream and coffee machine peddler in the franchise-mark heavy Bespin.
    It could end with Hood returning to Jabba's palace to make an honest man of Randy the Rancor Keeper, only to find Randy had killed himself after the death of the Rancor by Luke Skywalker.
    If you doubt this premise, watch Return of the Jedi again and tell me that guy wasn't planning to shed the mortal coil after Luke killed his buddy...

I'm not sure about Revan. While "The Old Republic" MMO-which features Revan-is still running, Disney is free to override it, I think. In particular, Lucas's backstory for the films is a bit different that what the EU brought up-in AOTC and ROTS, it's mentioned a few times that the Republic is actually not that old, and possibly formed out of the overthrow/extinction of the Sith (The Darth Bane novels however did try to fit this into EU continuity a bit though).

There was actually a concept idea that Lucas has at one point for a sort of Jedi origin story, an "Episode 0" if you will.

I wouldn't mind some Wedge Antilles running a team of X-Wing pilots inbetween one of the newer movies ... or after ROTJ.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

I loved the Force Unleashed (One. Two was a joke.), but I think it'd be awesome to see Darth Vader dealing with someone who isn't Luke. It was really hard for me to pick FU over Knights of the Old Republic though. I feel like there's a lot of stuff they could mine for history there.