Super Moderator

Default "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Recap: Daisy Johnson Explores The Fate of the Show

A critical episode arrives that sets the agents towards a final fight with Ward and an expanded role for the Inhumans in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Full article here.

Spectacular Member

One small but nice touch I liked was once the initial shock of seeing Ward wore off, Fitz said something along the lines of that that not being Ward but something different, suggesting he had already made the connection with Hive wearing a dead body on the other world. Sometimes in episodic fiction smart characters fail to make such connections as soon as they should, so it was nice that Fitz seems to have figured out so quickly how Ward can be back.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andy E. Nystrom View Post
    One small but nice touch I liked was once the initial shock of seeing Ward wore off, Fitz said something along the lines of that that not being Ward but something different, suggesting he had already made the connection with Hive wearing a dead body on the other world. Sometimes in episodic fiction smart characters fail to make such connections as soon as they should, so it was nice that Fitz seems to have figured out so quickly how Ward can be back.
    That was an excellent scene. The reaction of everyone especially Coulson's was well done.