Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Old Man Logan #4

it was very very sad issue. Perhaps the saddest and depressing of all the new Marvel comics. I liked it, especially when shown the cabin in Alberta.

spoilers:
    We now know where is the dead body of Wolverine.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    it was very very sad issue. Perhaps the saddest and depressing of all the new Marvel comics. I liked it, especially when shown the cabin in Alberta.

spoilers:
    We now know where is the dead body of Wolverine.
    end of spoilers
    While touching, I think that was also kind of a ridiculous thing to do.

spoilers:
    I mean it's not like we haven't already had ONE supervillain wanting to experiment on Logan's remains. So yeah, let's just leave them lying around in some cabin somewhere. Not to mention how valuable all that adamantium ITSELF would be worth.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

spoilers:
    I mean it's not like we haven't already had ONE supervillain wanting to experiment on Logan's remains. So yeah, let's just leave them lying around in some cabin somewhere. Not to mention how valuable all that adamantium ITSELF would be worth.
    end of spoilers

It's Forge work. There's probably a lot of tricky traps and mechanisms.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    It's also gross. They made a shrine out of his corpse. It's worse than Toad's dead skin thing of Paige.

Kitty could phase and get the body out, or Magneto could have opened it but they chose weird dead body statue.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    It's also gross. They made a shrine out of his corpse. It's worse than Toad's dead skin thing of Paige.

Kitty could phase and get the body out, or Magneto could have opened it but they chose weird dead body statue.
    Yea enshrining someone's body is kinda an odd move to make for the X-Men though I guess the fact that they showed us this now gives us a back door for present day Ligan to return when they choose to make it happen. Also love to know why they keep saying this isn't Logan's past when alternate futures change all the time in the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea enshrining someone's body is kinda an odd move to make for the X-Men though I guess the fact that they showed us this now gives us a back door for present day Ligan to return when they choose to make it happen. Also love to know why they keep saying this isn't Logan's past when alternate futures change all the time in the MU.
    Not to mention that death is often a surprisingly fleeting condition.

That's makes the x-men look like idiots if it turns out he was alive and all they did was build a creepy shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Not to mention that death is often a surprisingly fleeting condition.
    For real, with his crazy healing power how could the be sure he's dead?

From a story telling point of view this just doesn't make sense and is way morbid. Next thing you know if Beast dies they'll go all taxidermy mounting him above the fireplace with a plaque "In Loving Memory".
    Last edited by harashkupo; 04-06-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

For real, with his crazy healing power how could the be sure he's dead?
    Because he lost it. Not that it matters though because suffocation kills people even with healing factors (see Daken).
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Because he lost it. Not that it matters though because suffocation kills people even with healing factors (see Daken).
    Yeah you're right. Well that's good, at least he's not horribly stuck in that corpse statue.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

BANNED

Next thing you know if Beast dies they'll go all taxidermy mounting him above the fireplace with a plaque "In Loving Memory".
    Nah. If anything they'd stuff him and use him for target practice.

I thought it was boring. This book is everything I hate about decompressed storytelling. Chris Claremont would have told all these 4 issues in one issue and made it amazing.

Nah, man, because, he's like, shiny and pretty, like a statue.... nevermind, it's friggin' creepy

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Hes from an alternate universe so no this isnt his past. He isnt 616 hes from the old man logan dimension
    X-Men Forever

Nah. If anything they'd stuff him and use him for target practice.
    Awe, I laughed but that's kinda sad. Beast needs a good writer to bring him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    Nah, man, because, he's like, shiny and pretty, like a statue.... nevermind, it's friggin' creepy
    yup
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Hes from an alternate universe so no this isnt his past. He isnt 616 hes from the old man logan dimension
    That universe is one of the dark futures of 616 not an entire AU as was shown when they featured other stories with that universe where a team that Logan had created used a time machine to travel back to present day 616. While Old Man Logan's future isn't where 616 is headed, 616 is his timeline's past.

BANNED

That universe is one of the dark futures of 616 not an entire AU as was shown when they featured other stories with that universe where a team that Logan had created used a time machine to travel back to present day 616. While Old Man Logan's future isn't where 616 is headed, 616 is his timeline's past.
    Wrong. Separate universe.