• 3/5

5 6.33%
  • 2/5

2 2.53%
  • 1/5

0 0%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Oh okay and of course, that could not have been Xorn as Jean Grey too. That would "ruin" the story's "impact" of being killed by a 2nd rate nobody pretending to be someone else.
    There's probably potential in a theory where everyone was Xorn.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Has anyone noticed the difference in confidence between Storm and Magneto? Storm is still stuck with having doubts about herself while Magneto is completely sure of himself and the mutantkind will pull through this criss even if he has to drag them through it. Magneto has always been intense like that but the contrast is stark. Theres no whining about cyclops in this book or just general confusion on what mutants should do. Magneto has always had a never ending list of enemies of mutantkind (and to be fair, the list IS really long) so Uncanny Xmen feels more natural. This is how Magneto would respond to this crisis while I'm not sure Storm even has a plan.
    Yes i think this has more to do with the separate missions both have. Magneto seems to want to take a more offensive approach towards threats to mutants. Also he seems to not want mutants to gently go off into the night and disappear. Magneto may view things as this being a battle of survival that not all mutants will live thru. So him and any mutants that take his stance are fighting to stay alive and every day is a victory.This adds another layer to people that will follow him how far are they willing to go?

Storm seems to be burdened with keeping as many of the remaining mutants alive by protecting them from danger in the best way she feels fit which may include keeping deaths to a minimal.She has the weight of many mutants on her shoulders so she would question some of her decisions because she has to think about the overall survival of mutants in this climate.What if people on her team do not agree with her methods?

It is a interesting story i am looking forward to see it played out.
    Last edited by Tazpocalapse; 04-15-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Yes i think this has more to do with the separate missions both have. Magneto seems to want to take a more offensive approach towards threats to mutants. Also he seems to not want mutants to gently go off into the night and disappear. Magneto may view things as this being a battle of survival that not all mutants will live thru. So him and any mutants that take his stance are fighting to stay alive and every day is a victory.This adds another layer to people that will follow him how far are they willing to go?

Storm seems to be burdened with keeping as many of the remaining mutants alive by protecting them from danger in the best way she feels fit which may include keeping deaths to a minimal.She has the weight of many mutants on her shoulders so she would question some of her decisions because she has to think about the overall survival of mutants in this climate.What if people on her team do not agree with her methods?

It is a interesting story i am looking forward to see it played out.
    Sooooooooooooo basically she is starting to see how Cyclops felt during his tenor as Leader. Yet they STILL bash the poor guy, tch tch. Sometimes i really wonder if anyone one of them actually CARED about what happened to Scott. smh