21 26.58%
  • 3/5

5 6.33%
  • 2/5

2 2.53%
  • 1/5

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Impressive issue. Lots of things going on.. and each one of them is very interesting.
    - Continued to love Erik and Betsy interaction. They're my favorite non-romantic pairing so far.
    - Very intrigued by the Archangel and Nu-Angel part. Love seeing Betsy and Erik on casual apparel.
    - Creed and Monet's part was great. This is probably my favorite Monet moment so far in this series.
    - Hellfire Club! Valerie Cooper! Mojo! Mysterious guy! Bring it on, Bunn!
    - Interesting conversation between Shen Xorn and Magneto. I hope Shen Xorn has bigger role in the future.
    - The art is amazing!

9/10

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I still hope that they keep "Magneto was Kuan-Yin Xorn" in canon, because that will make for a very interesting dynamic between Shen and Erik.

This was great. My only grievance is Mojo is outdated. Upgrade his media outlet. Mojo derives power from belief just like most MU Gods, that he does through TV. Well people stopped watching TV. If Bunn is going to use him then let him derive his power from the retweets or likes. Otherwise he deserves to be binned as a character.

So Shaw confirmed. Interesting.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Is that NuAngel???
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Is that NuAngel???
    I think so???

I wouldn't be surprised if spoilers:
    somehow, Warren split into two bodies.
    end of spoilers

It's a more interesting book then EXM. For one there's no time travel.

I feel like the rest of the Inner Circle will be no one who outshines Shaw. I'm kind of happy with that. Emma is hiding Cyclops.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's a more interesting book then EXM. For one there's no time travel.

I feel like the rest of the Inner Circle will be no one who outshines Shaw. I'm kind of happy with that. Emma is hiding Cyclops.

I think Emma is there. Mockingbird issue 2 shows someone at the HFC who appears to be Emma

BANNED

Another great issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I think Emma is there. Mockingbird issue 2 shows someone at the HFC who appears to be Emma
    I really wanted Maddy to be involved too, but that was poo-poo'd when they mentioned there were no current plans.

It's amazing how an unexpected art change (For me, I didn't know about it until I flipped the page) inspired such a sudden and overwhelming enjoyment of the series.

Also I felt like Rouge's 'Oh Erik' was more in line of a 'we really don't need this right now'

Also seeing Sebastian Shaw made my heart skip a beat.. Could it be my nightmare is finally over... Emma? Is that you in the unseen background, darling?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This was great. My only grievance is Mojo is outdated. Upgrade his media outlet. Mojo derives power from belief just like most MU Gods, that he does through TV. Well people stopped watching TV. If Bunn is going to use him then let him derive his power from the retweets or likes. Otherwise he deserves to be binned as a character.
    That doesn't really make sense. People still watch TV, they just don't keep up with shows in live time anymore thanks to illegal streaming sites. Whose to say Mojo might just turn out to own Netflix and Vevo?

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Is that NuAngel???
    I was thinking the same thing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    I really wanted Maddy to be involved too, but that was poo-poo'd when they mentioned there were no current plans.
    It'd be nice if she is, buying kind of tired of that same make x-men pay bullcrap with her cause of piss poor handling. It'd be nice if someone can take her in a different direction or at least set it up so she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It'd be nice if she is, buying kind of tired of that same make x-men pay bullcrap with her cause of piss poor handling. It'd be nice if someone can take her in a different direction or at least set it up so she does.
    Yeah, I agree. Plus seeing Selene falling back into the same old trap of Black Queen would get old.

Plus we know that Bunn is gonna be using Rachel, don't we? Wouldn't it be awesome to see Rachel and Betsy vs Maddy and Emma?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Plus seeing Selene falling back into the same old trap of Black Queen would get old.

Plus we know that Bunn is gonna be using Rachel, don't we? Wouldn't it be awesome to see Rachel and Betsy vs Maddy and Emma?
    I'm So hoping he makes this happen. But we'll have to wait til XMen Civil War II and how both EXM and UXM teams rosters turns out.