5 6.33%
  • 2/5

2 2.53%
  • 1/5

0 0%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    If Magneto has no regard for life, how is Rogue still alive? Because she wouldn't be alive without him.(Uncanny 269) Why is Briar alive? Or Lee Forester? When was he ever a monster to Isabella? You pick and choose when Magneto is the villain of all villains. Cute.
    Yeah, the ONLY humans that Magneto cares about are the BABES he is DATING (you just mentioned all of them). Even bad men love their girlfriends

Again, Magneto comes clean about everything to Cyclops
    ws4ms8.jpg

Again, Bendis ADMITS that Cyclops and Magneto were talking about Planet X with Matthew Malloy

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...ng-xavier-in-a

Again, Bendis ADMITS that Magneto and Xorn were one and the same (actually, my theory that Magneto + Xorn = Fusion: Darwin + Vulcan = Fusion would perfectly account for it)

http://brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com...f-your-own-new

Ah, this is why I can forgive BMB for making Iceman "full-gay" instead of being bisexual despite decades of history, he CONFRIMED and AFFIRMED my theory all on his own

BANNED

Xorn awakens and confronts Magneto
    NXM-149-19.jpg
    NXM-149-20.jpg
    NXM-149-21.jpg
    Last edited by Jdsm24; 04-13-2016 at 02:24 AM.

BANNED

Professor X confirms that it was indeed Magneto in Planet X.
    NXM-150-27.jpg
    Sublime was the "imposter" when he possessed Magneto (like with the Beast) and Wolverine confirms that he is telling the truth
    06.jpg
    Wolverine confirms that it was indeed Magneto in Planet X
    10.jpg
    Last edited by Jdsm24; 04-13-2016 at 02:25 AM.

BANNED

Like Father, Like Son - "It wasn't me"

tumblr_n0rgaoVIeL1rgzzuio1_500.jpg

With Matthew Malloy

cyclops-shows-hes-different-from-magneto-2.jpg

ws4ms8.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post
    Yeah, the ONLY humans that Magneto cares about are the BABES he is DATING (you just mentioned all of them). Even bad men love their girlfriends

ws4ms8.jpg

Again, Bendis ADMITS that Cyclops and Magneto were talking about Planet X with Matthew Malloy

Again, Bendis ADMITS that Magneto and Xorn were one and the same (actually, my theory that Magneto + Xorn = Fusion: Darwin + Vulcan = Fusion would perfectly account for it)

Ah, this is why I can forgive BMB for making Iceman "full-gay" instead of being bisexual despite decades of history, he CONFRIMED and AFFIRMED my theory all on his own
    When I said that he cared about humans I didn't mean like as a friend or loved one, only as an asset and Magneto has only ever tried to save the world so that he could rule over it later. And it's kind of a cop out to just have it be that it wasn't his fault...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jdsm24 View Post

ws4ms8.jpg

Unlike Bunn, Bendis has no concept of continuity...he had Wanda say Magneto raised her in House of M and left then as kids. A str8 up falsehood that never happened. That's your glorious source Bendis for u. And u basically called Claremont, Carey, and Gillen liars to give Bendis credit for not knowing his continuity on the Magneto character. That's pretty comical in itself.

WHY ON EARTH would Cyclops ever work so closely with a man who killed Jean Grey? Why would Storm do it? It could never happen. It would never happen. Your pics did nothing but tried to bury their characters, their intelligence, and their credibility. Pure comedy.

Wait people are still using Bendis as a form of valid continuity and consistency?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Wait people are still using Bendis as a form of valid continuity and consistency?
    Did people EVER use Bendis as a form of valid continuity and consistency?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Did people EVER use Bendis as a form of valid continuity and consistency?
    I am startin to think Bendis could be on this forum using Bendis as a source. I dont think anyone else would

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Unlike Bunn, Bendis has no concept of continuity...he had Wanda say Magneto raised her in House of M and left then as kids. A str8 up falsehood that never happened. That's your glorious source Bendis for u. And u basically called Claremont, Carey, and Gillen liars to give Bendis credit for not knowing his continuity on the Magneto character. That's pretty comical in itself.

WHY ON EARTH would Cyclops ever work so closely with a man who killed Jean Grey? Why would Storm do it? It could never happen. It would never happen. Your pics did nothing but tried to bury their characters, their intelligence, and their credibility. Pure comedy.
    Exactly when did Gillen say anything about Planet X, actually? And I mean straight up. The only time he even touched on it was Sinister implying that Magneto was the one that killed Jean and crippled Charles, which is what laid the groundwork for editorial and Bendis to flat out say it was him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sure they do, look how many people value his UXM run for his AWESOME Emma & Jean moments. Let's not forget the fantastic #600 drop the mic cyclops finale

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Honestly, Magneto is probably one of the most inconsistently written characters in comics. He tend to be something different under every writer that writes him. They mold him into the character they want to fit the story they are trying to tell. He's good, he's bad, he's noble, he's a tyrant, he's old, he's young again, he's an X-Men, he is a villain for the X-Men, he's a murderer, or a savior. So given all the changes I think everyone sort of looks at the character differently now.
    Mostly agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Mostly agree with this.
    I think Cullen Bunn has managed to pull together a lot of the different aspects of the character into one coherent portrayal. So far.

Segueing back to UNCANNY X-MEN #6.

This is why Shen Xorn might be dumped completely. And he's a good character. I want to read about Shen Xorn, I want to read about Magneto, not continue to fight about "theories" as to why the facts, that actually appear in the comics--not in a writer's trolling Tumblr post, not in someone's head-canon--are not true. I still don't understand the point.

This is why we X-Fans can't have nice things.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I think Cullen Bunn has managed to pull together a lot of the different aspects of the character into one coherent portrayal. So far.

Segueing back to UNCANNY X-MEN #6.

This is why Shen Xorn might be dumped completely. And he's a good character. I want to read about Shen Xorn, I want to read about Magneto, not continue to fight about "theories" as to why the facts, that actually appear in the comics--not in a writer's trolling Tumblr post, not in someone's head-canon--are not true. I still don't understand the point.

This is why we X-Fans can't have nice things.
    Ok but you do admit it's obviously a retcon that Xorn is not Magneto? Clearly Xorn was never conceived of as an actual character so to say you "want to read about Shen Xorn" i find somewhat odd since that entire character is nothing but a retcon, because editorial (and many fans) were very unhappy with what actually happened in the actual comics under Morrison. I prefer to simply consider aspects of Morrison's run essentially alternate continuity like "What If..." and not take it super literal as part of the real continuity. Getting into any of the details involved in the retconning and creation of an actual Xorn is pointless to me
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Ok but you do admit it's obviously a retcon that Xorn is not Magneto? Clearly Xorn was never conceived of as an actual character so to say you "want to read about Shen Xorn" i find somewhat odd since that entire character is nothing but a retcon, because editorial (and many fans) were very unhappy with what actually happened in the actual comics under Morrison. I prefer to simply consider aspects of Morrison's run essentially alternate continuity like "What If..." and not take it super literal as part of the real continuity. Getting into any of the details involved in the retconning and creation of an actual Xorn is pointless to me
    I understand what you say, and I mostly agree. Except I don't care how Shen Xorn came about, I think he's a cool character. I want to read about him, see him fleshed-out, see him interact with other characters, and I don't want to have to have this damn battle every time the character appears in this current, really good and potentially great UNCANNY X-MEN run. Which is what you say: "Getting into any of the details involved in the retconning and creation of an actual Xorn is pointless to me."

In the future, when we discuss future issues, maybe the mods can stop future off-topic thread hijackings (like anti-Israel rants). Maybe interested parties might want to start their own threads about controversial topics, and not clutter up UNCANNY X-MEN discussion threads.