Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Darth Maul vs Jetstream Sam

Sith vs Mercenary, Who wins?

Round 1: Phantom Menace Maul vs Sam without cyber arm

Round 2: Clone Wars Maul vs Sam with cyber arm.

Probably the one with TK and a laser sword

Edit: Unless Sam can blitz the opening distance, I can't really remember any feats for something like that though, the DLC have any?

Yeah, TK would do the job.
    If he let's Sam come close however, he is screwed, as Sam threw it down with the Class 50 Raiden.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-06-2016 at 09:04 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm pretty sure raiden was about class 70-80.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'm pretty sure raiden was about class 70-80.
    He was, but that was in his upgraded body. The body Sam trounced I could see being more class 50.

Still, that first body Raiden had was fast enough to leap frog up a stream of missiles, and Sam toyed with him. Sam might very well be able to blitz.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    He was, but that was in his upgraded body. The body Sam trounced I could see being more class 50.

Still, that first body Raiden had was fast enough to leap frog up a stream of missiles, and Sam toyed with him. Sam might very well be able to blitz.
    That first body was also just a slightly superior version of the body he used to stop Outer Haven. Wouldn't that make him above class 50?

Also; Sam is vastly faster than this guy. He is a casual high end bullet timer and can charge at fast speeds. Depending on the range; the only way Maul could win this if he has a huuuge range advantage.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'd think with the strength and speed folks have in Sam's bracket throwing the sword or a knife would be a viable way to net the win. I'm not even sure Maul could it considering how much force would be behind the thing, even assuming he can react fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That first body was also just a slightly superior version of the body he used to stop Outer Haven. Wouldn't that make him above class 50?
    Between that and throwing Metal Gear Ray into the air, there's no way Raiden is only class 50.

And I don't think Maul's TK is capable of either hitting Sam with enough force or throwing a heavy enough object to actually put him down.
    Last edited by Xero Kaiser; 04-09-2016 at 09:46 PM.

I thought the idea was that Sam was human? He had hella speed and strength but was otherwise normal in terms of durability

He should beat Maul, but he won't be tanking strikes
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I thought the idea was that Sam was human? He had hella speed and strength but was otherwise normal in terms of durability

He should beat Maul, but he won't be tanking strikes
    sam wasn't fully human but he didn't have as much cyborg stuff as raiden and everyone else. so the simple fact he would wreck jack at the start of the game was a testament to just how much of a beast the dude was.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

sam wasn't fully human but he didn't have as much cyborg stuff as raiden and everyone else. so the simple fact he would wreck jack at the start of the game was a testament to just how much of a beast the dude was.
    Sam actually is human. He just had a power suil similar to Solidus Snake, at least until he fought Senator Armstrong, then he got a cybernetic arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Sam actually is human. He just had a power suil similar to Solidus Snake, at least until he fought Senator Armstrong, then he got a cybernetic arm.
    i never said he wasn't human. just that he didn't have a lot of cyber stuff that the other main characters had.

i never said he wasn't human. just that he didn't have a lot of cyber stuff that the other main characters had.
    I misread what you typed. Other than his suit (and his right arm after Armstrong was through with him), Sam was 100% human.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    I misread what you typed. Other than his suit (and his right arm after Armstrong was through with him), Sam was 100% human.
    hard to say he was totally human since he had a cyber arm. the point is that when compared to jack and the other cyborgs, he wasn't what you'd call a cyborg.