Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I would add:

Rheged for Namor
    Miss Fantastic for Fantastic Four and for Reed in particular
    There's quite a lot for Black Panther but along with Flex Hectic there is Mr Majestyk also.
    Almost Forgot about Reed Richards, Thanks for Reminding Us Iron Maiden:

Miss Fantastic - Reed Richards

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I was waiting for my name
    It was only a matter of time bro and well earned! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Nice Thread Idea RLAAMJR.!

I am humbled that many of you say I am the 1st poster you think of when it comes to Wanda Maximoff, that is a Great Honor!

Here is My List:

Captain America - Tg1983
    Storm - RLAAMJR.
    Amora The Enchantress - Charlie_1981
    Namor - Cheif Jon
    Fantastic Four - Miss Fantastic
    Johnny Storm - Ravin' Ray
    Jean Grey - Ariwl1 & PwrdOn
    Nightcrawler - Cold Water
    Black Panther - Marvell2100 & Mr MajestiK
    Thor - HaveAtThee
    Winter Soldier - DebkoX
    Cyclops - Anthony_lynch15
    Vision - Klinton
    Carol Danvers - Albone
    Rogue - Jen
    Young Avengers & Wiccan - Kieran_Frost
    Dr. Doom - Iron Maiden
    Polaris - Jmc247

I feel so very happy right now! Thank you CJStriker.

And wow! You got all of their minds (including mine) when they think of Scarlet Witch. Did you use magic? Hehehe. Joke!

Fantastic Four - Miss Fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Miss Fantastic for Fantastic Four and for Reed in particular.
    Almost Forgot about Reed Richards, Thanks for Reminding Us Iron Maiden:

Miss Fantastic - Reed Richards
    D'awwww...well, consider me most flattered by these mentions!

I don't have anybody new/not already mentioned for this thread, but they're still quite important to both yours truly and this board none-the-less. And they always spring to mind on and off of this here place whenever their favorite characters pop up anyhow, anyway.

Dr. Doom - Iron Maiden
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four - Ravin' Ray
    Namor/Invaders - Rheged
    Scarlet Witch - CJStriker
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I feel so very happy right now! Thank you CJStriker.

And wow! You got all of their minds (including mine) when they think of Scarlet Witch. Did you use magic? Hehehe. Joke!
    Well Indeed you should feel Happy and Proud Right Now!

This is a Thread all Posters can relate too, when it comes to forums we have our #1 posters who we think best represent a character and/or team both in Fandom and in how the represent them, thier comic history and stand up for them. This thread in a way is a Big, Fun and Nice Thank you to those Posters that in Many Ways made a differences in the Eyes of other Posters and have gained respect of the CBR Community!

As for Why I am the one Everyone Goes too for Wanda, Indeed I am Honored, but you have to asked each poster why that is for them, they can best give the Best Answer as to Why. ;-)

For Poster Like you RLAAMJR. and Storm; it is Passion, Being Friendly to both Storm's Fans and other Fans when it comes to Storm, Supporting your Friends, Promoting Storm in as Many Ways as you can on these boards, standing up for her and Overall Being a Nice Person!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 06-22-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Well Indeed you should feel Happy and Proud Right Now!

This is a Thread all Poster can relate too, when it comes to forums we have our #1 posters who we think best represent a character and/or team both in Fandom and in how the represent them, thier comic history and stand up for them. This thread in a way is a Big, Fun and Nice Thank you to those Posters that in Many Ways made a differences in the Eyes of other Posters and have gained respect of the CBR Community!

As for Why I am the one Everyone Goes too for Wanda, Indeed I am Honored, but you have to asked each poster why that is for them, they can best give the Best Answer as to Why. ;-)

For Poster Like you RLAAMJR. and Storm; it is Passion, Being Friendly to both Storm's Fans and other Fans when it comes to Storm, Supporting your Friends, Promoting Storm in as Many Ways as you can on these boards, standing up for her and Overall Being a Nice Person!
    You're making me cry. Thank you CJStriker.

I'm not sure if I count or anything, but would it be alright if I asked on people's choice for me or if I have one. Be honest if I don't.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Emma Frost - Kieran Frost
    Scarlet Witch - CJ Striker
    Black Panther - MoneySpider
    Rogue - Jen
    Nightcrawler - Sundohwn
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I'm not sure if I count or anything, but would it be alright if I asked on people's choice for me or if I have one. Be honest if I don't.
    That is another thing going with what I said to RLAAMJR. in my last post, even thought you have the Posters you think of most for a character, each poster brings their own Strength and Fandom to a Forum that is something to behold and Respect Greatly in their own Right Indeed!

For You Sifighter, the one I think of 1st is Havok, Alex Summer!

The Reason is when I 1st meet you back in August 2013 you ask some interesting questions about him and indeed showed some nice and thought out support for him. This was especially in that Survival Thread on the X-Boards where Voting Down a Character and taking them out of the Thread Saved them, the Last one Standing is the one that Lost! You and I and others fought Hard for Alex and Won, as well as for Scarlet Witch!

That is Something I have Never Forgotten, Thanks Again for that Sifighter!

That is another thing going with what I said to RLAAMJR. in my last post, even thought you have the Posters you think of most for a character, each poster brings their own Strength and Fandom to a Forum that is something to behold and Respect Greatly in their own Right Indeed!

For You Sifighter, the one I think of 1st is Havok, Alex Summer!

The Reason is when I 1st meet you back in August 2013 you ask some interesting questions about him and indeed showed some nice and thought out support for him. This was especially in that Survival Thread on the X-Boards where Voting Down a Character and taking them out of the Thread Saved them, the Last one Standing is the one that Lost! You and I and others fought Hard for Alex and Won, as well as for Scarlet Witch!

That is Something I have Never Forgotten, Thanks Again for that Sifighter!
    Wow, I can't believe that was only a year ago. Also may I just say CJ that you are very good at making speeches and discussions, which I have to say is one of the best thing when having a discussion with you.

As for Havok, I guess I can see that a little bit. I'm usually on that guys side whenever I read him and I find him a pretty cool character in general. Thanks for that.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Storm- RLAMMJR

Namor - Rheged
    Spider-Man - TheDarman
    Kitty Pride - a0040pc
    Wolverine - Wolverine12
    "A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Storm- RLAMMJR
    Thank you so much.

As for Storm. I've been thinking about this cos it's really, really hard. There are so a lot of enthusiastic Storm fans. Val had her own Storm site before. Right now, maybe she just has a blog or page and continues to inform everyone about Storm. The Weather God has his own Storm website that give us a lot of information about Storm and reviews. WINDRIDER also gives us reviews and buys like I guess every comic which Storm is in it. rutog98 has always been my best pal in defending Storm especially in vs threads and talks about what Storm should be able to do. I also appreciate RODDY010's knowledge about Storm's powers.

I'll have to say WINDRIDER because he has been more consistent in posting here and in another comic site. And we get to talk more than the other Storm fans. And lastly, WINDRIDER is usually the one I think first when I think about Storm. I even think of him when I play UMCV3 because the car title "Rides The Wind" is similar to his name. So yeah...

Storm - WINDRIDER
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 06-22-2014 at 11:42 AM.

BANNED

Wolverine - ScruffyLovin

We're both huge RoLo fans!

BANNED

I'll probably butcher these Usernames, but here goes (and a sorry along the way, ha):

TsaiLemoni - Elektra

Username Taken - War Machine

X-Pac - Symbiote Spider-Man

Sherlock Holmes - Iron Man

DebKox - Winter Soldier

BANNED

Cyclops - optic dreams