Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Iron Maiden - Dr. Doom

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, this is a nice thread to read here at work before Monday flag-raising ceremonies. And yeah, thanks for associating me with Johnny Storm. I'll add comicfan298 for She-Hulk.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wow, I can't believe that was only a year ago. Also may I just say CJ that you are very good at making speeches and discussions, which I have to say is one of the best thing when having a discussion with you.

As for Havok, I guess I can see that a little bit. I'm usually on that guys side whenever I read him and I find him a pretty cool character in general. Thanks for that.
    I am indeed glad you like my posts Sifighter, thanks for the nice complement and glad to know my work and focus on them pays off, I put allot of care into them and like to get my points across and have a nice discussion.

Glad you like Havok, which other characters are some of you favorites?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Storm - RLJAAMR
    Rogue - Jen
    Wanda - CJStriker
    C008 - Deadpool
    Punisher - biondr
    Black Panther - MrMajestik
    Carol - lilyinblue/albone
    Elektra - outside of myself (thanks for recignition, guys!), scouse mouse
    Captain America - klinton
    Daken - keiron
    Black Widow - winterboy
    Spider-Man - DarthFury
    Johnny Storm - RavingRay
    She Hulk - TestofStrength
    Hulk - marvel_is
    Lady Bullseye - Bl00dwerk

That's off the top of my head, sorry for buthering any names!
    Last edited by tsaimelemoni; 06-22-2014 at 06:34 PM.

CJ Striker is so much Wanda's champion on these boards. I don't think it's possible to love a character more than he adores her. His unbridled enthusiasm continues to win over even the most opposed X-hater.

I horribly offended Jen during a heated discussion following 'picturegate' and have felt terrible ever since. Her love of Rogue is second to none. Her fierce defense of Anna Marie in the face of harsh critiques from X-fans and Avengers fans alike actually reminds me of Rogue herself!

Cold Water's love of Namor is hillarious (essentially it boils down to fancying green speedos, as near as I can tell). Her Nightcrawler obsession is painful, given her heartbreak over certain plot elements in his new series. We've had such discussions, from the serious to the flat out wacky. These boards would be amiss without her.

Tsaimelemoni is such the stand up guy, I've religiously bought Thunderbolts and now the Elektra solo (both of which are currently quite good, mind) just out of respect for his pleas to support his favorite character. We met on here over a row about Captain Marvel, and my rather ridgid expectations for ctritiquing a series (ie: I expect that one is actively reading it). His response to our PM discourse about it impressed me. So, now I'm an Elektra collector.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

BANNED

Monty-Short Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    I'll probably butcher these Usernames, but here goes (and a sorry along the way, ha):

TsaiLemoni - Elektra

Username Taken - War Machine

X-Pac - Symbiote Spider-Man

Sherlock Holmes - Iron Man

DebKox - Winter Soldier
    I'm honored Marvel_Is. Really. Thanks.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am indeed glad you like my posts Sifighter, thanks for the nice complement and glad to know my work and focus on them pays off, I put allot of care into them and like to get my points across and have a nice discussion.

Glad you like Havok, which other characters are some of you favorites?
    I won't go into all of them so I'll just give you my top five list of characters I currently like from old and new series

1.Legion/David Haller
    2.Miles Morales
    3.Kamala Khan
    4.Loki
    5.X-23
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-22-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I horribly offended Jen during a heated discussion following 'picturegate' and have felt terrible ever since. Her love of Rogue is second to none. Her fierce defense of Anna Marie in the face of harsh critiques from X-fans and Avengers fans alike actually reminds me of Rogue herself!
    I agree with you bro, Without Any Doubt, Jen is not just a Fan of Rogue's, She is Rouge! Her Steadfast support for Rogue is a Force on these boards and she commands great respect from those that are both fans and non-fans of Rogue Alike. She is 1st to hit the ground in defending her and always has a well thought out and Caring Opinion!

Here Question to Rick Remember about Rogue a Few Weeks before the old boards closed was one of the Best both in Standing Up for a Character and for being Heartfelt is worrying if RR was even respecting her that I ever Read. RR I think, in his Response, was even moved as well. When you can make the Writers of Marvel being moved, You Know you are the Ulimate Fan of That Character, Jen is Rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    CJ Striker is so much Wanda's champion on these boards. I don't think it's possible to love a character more than he adores her. His unbridled enthusiasm continues to win over even the most opposed X-hater.
    Beyond Honored by your Post Bro, Thank You So Much! ^_^

Coming from a Mega Wanda Fan Like You, This Means Allot, you have Stood-Up for her and Defended her tooth-n-nail Very Well, Especially Wanda and Vision! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I won't go into all of them so I'll just give you my top five list of characters I currently like from old and new series

1.Legion/David Haller
    2.Miles Morales
    3.Kamala Khan
    4.Loki
    5.X-23
    Indeed Thanks for Letting me Know Sifighter, those are Indeed some Really Nice Choices for Characters!

Black Panther: Mr Majestik and Marvel 2100(2 of my closet friends as well.)
    Hulk: Marvel_Is
    Black Widow: Winterboy
    Scarlet Witch: CJ Striker(EASILY!)
    Captain America: Klinton
    Namor: Rheged
    Storm: RLJAAMR
    Punisher: Bionder
    TsaiLemoni: Elektra
    Doom: Iron Maiden
    Human Torch: Ravin Ray
    Carol Danvers: lilyinblue
    Hank Pym: Mary Jay
    Mr.Fantastic: Miss Fantastic
    Scott Lang: Ant-Manic
    Pixie: Pixie_Solanas
    Prince of Orphans: Prince of Orphans
    Nightcrawler: KurtW95
    Winter Soldier: Cold_War_Myth
    Union Jack Highwayguy
    Captain Britain: The Sword is Drawn
    Songbird: Kieran-Frost
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-17-2016 at 01:02 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

When I think of Havok, I think of either myself or Flight.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Beyond Honored by your Post Bro, Thank You So Much! ^_^

Coming from a Mega Wanda Fan Like You, This Means Allot, you have Stood-Up for her and Defended her tooth-n-nail Very Well, Especially Wanda and Vision! ;-)
    I don't think it's anything like that. No 'honor' for sure. It's just a statement of fact.

You've such a facile disposition that people respond to your enthusiasm in kind. I just kind of yell at them (or, rather, I did, prior to the new friendlier CBR). Hahaha.

For real though, I think your little ministry on these boards have made a very real difference in many people's opinions of Wanda. I'm in awe, to be honest.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd love to do a DC version of this, though I'm sure I'd just get Beppo the Super Monkey or Detective Chimp.

Also CAPTAIN AMERICA and the SCARLET WITCH - Klinton for sure.

Black Widow- Winterboy
    Bucky Barnes- Cold_War_Myth
    Doctor Doom- Iron Maiden
    Hank Pym- Mary Jay
    Hulk- Marvel_Is
    Iceman- cc00
    Iron Man- Sherlock Holmes
    Jean Grey-Phoenix Egg
    Johnny Storm- Ravin' Ray
    Mimic- MIMIC616
    Mister Fantastic- Miss Fantastic
    Mockingbird- Mockingbird
    Namor- Rheged
    Nightcrawler- Me
    Pixie- pixie_solanas
    Prince of Orphans- Prince of Orphans
    Psylocke- Tazirai
    Quicksilver- ComicGirl
    Richard Rider- Trevel818
    Scarlet Witch- CJStriker
    Scott Lang- Ant-manic
    Storm- RLAAMJR, Omegastorm, and WINDRIDER
    Sunspot- RobertoDaCosta
    Venom- ShaokkhN
    Wiccan- Kieran_Frost
    Wonder Man- SJNeal
    Last edited by KurtW95; 06-23-2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: capitalization corrections of usernames
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!