Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm sorry about my english. What I'm trying to say is if you actually think of a certain Marvel Comics character, who is the first CBR poster you think. You may also post why it's him/her that you think when you think of a certain marvel Comics character.
    Monty Cristo - Ant Man

Sherlock Holmes - Iron Man

Are the first that come to mind!
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Rheged, Cold Water & Chief Jon - Namor
    Tsaimelemoni - Elektra
    Strangefan & Clea - Doctor Strange
    Winterboy - Black Widow, Nick Fury Sr.
    Bionder - Punisher
    Iron Maiden - Doctor Doom
    KurtW95 - Nightcrawler
    Tg1982 & klinton - Captain America
    DebkoX - Black Widow, Carol Danvers, Winter Soldier
    cc008 - Deadpool & Iceman
    Me - Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
    Sherlock Holmes - Iron Man
    RLAAMJR - Storm
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks to all you mentioned me. Good additions with DebkoX, Clea, Cold Water, Cold_War_Myth, etc. I wish I could remember the poster from the old boards who wanted the Captain Marvel to return but I doubt anyone is going to reverse the results of the Death of Captain Marvel GN and he finally gave up posting I think.

BANNED

Thank you to all who mentioned me. I am still elated to know that I'm the first poster that you think of when you think of Ororo Munroe aka Storm.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

IŽm glad that at least someone mentioned me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks to all you mentioned me. Good additions with DebkoX, Clea, Cold Water, Cold_War_Myth, etc. I wish I could remember the poster from the old boards who wanted the Captain Marvel to return but I doubt anyone is going to reverse the results of the Death of Captain Marvel GN and he finally gave up posting I think.
    I was going to name him for Mar-Vell, but I forgot his username. Same with one guy who loved Hawkeye.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Thank you for the mentions you guys! Really honored.

In addition to those who have already been mentioned:
    Neko - Gambit
    Jackraow21 - Cable
    Last edited by cc008; 06-23-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Sorry in advanced for any misspelled names.

MarvelMaster616-X-men
    CJStriker-Scarlet Witch
    Chief Jon-Namor
    Fokken-Magik
    Ravin Ray and Ms. Fantastic(sorry I forgot you earlier)-Fantastic Four
    Thanosrules-Nova

XPac I associate with Captain America.

This is funny a few popped into my head and a few other who post all the time I drew a blank on.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Like I said sometime ago Iron Maiden, you are the go to poster, the 411 on All Things Doctor Doom! ;-)

So Indeed it is Well Earned Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Thank you to all who mentioned me. I am still elated to know that I'm the first poster that you think of when you think of Ororo Munroe aka Storm.
    I wanted to Thank You RLAAMJR. For Making This Post, indeed it is one of the Funniest ones I have seen and posted on in sometime!

Also, we like to all the time appreciate the Characters, Teams and Comics on theses board and debate them allot, BUT it is Nice to Give Appreciation and Thanks to the Posters that Make is truly a Unique Experience!

Also, Well Earned Indeed on You being the 1st one on many Fans Minds when it Comes to The Goddess Storm!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I don't think it's anything like that. No 'honor' for sure. It's just a statement of fact.

You've such a facile disposition that people respond to your enthusiasm in kind. I just kind of yell at them (or, rather, I did, prior to the new friendlier CBR). Hahaha.

For real though, I think your little ministry on these boards have made a very real difference in many people's opinions of Wanda. I'm in awe, to be honest.
    LOL, don't put yourself down bro, sometimes a good back and forth is what a board needs, it also makes for good debate which is always important challenge a viewpoint or take on something! ;-)

As for the Rest in your post with my Fandom of Wanda and its affect on CBR, I will take it as Fact!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Namor - Rheged
    Storm - Omegastorm
    Black Panther - A grip of people.
    Wiccan - Keiran Frost
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 06-23-2014 at 08:37 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    [RE: Fokken - magic]
    I adore you!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Namor - Rheged
    Storm - Omegastorm
    Black Panther - A grip of people.
    Wiccan - Keiran Frost
    Bro, I don't know any poster named "A grip of people." :Smh: