Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thank you! Of course if you look at my list. It's no doubt who I think of when it come to Wanda !
    Indeed Great to have you Back and Clever 1st choice in Names of Sherlock Holmes, RDJ and Jude Law's Movies with Holmes and Watson are Amazing, Really Enjoyed theme indeed!

Also, Great Nice Name Change as well, Fits your Favorite Well. ;-)

Also, Thanks for the Vote for Wanda for me as Well!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Dr Voodoo -Greg
    Was wondering how long it'd take for this to be mentioned. I need to do a better job, I see I've been slacking.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

The standouts for me would be

Young Avengers: Keiron
    Mr Fantastic: Miss Fantastic
    Dr. Doom: Iron Maiden (who Dreadknight also makes me think of)
    Pixie: Pixie Solanas (also: Dazzler)
    Hulk: Hulk_Is and Greg (Greg, from my conflating him with another poster long ago)
    Dr. Voodo: Greg
    Last edited by t hedge coke; 06-24-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

CJStriker-Scarlet Witch
    Iron Maiden-Doctor Doom
    Ravin' Ray-Human Torch
    Kieran Frost-MoonStone
    TestofStrength-Gamora
    Marvel_Is-Hulk
    Lilyinblue-Ms/Captain Marvel
    Supergirl's Pal-She-Hulk
    RLAAMJR-Storm
    Tsaimelemoni-Elektra
    DebkoX-Winter Soldier

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks again to everyone who remembered me! CJStriker, maybe I should have taken an idea from your kind words and gave myself Doom411 as my posting name on the new boards!

(which reminds me I really need to update the Doom appreciation thread!)

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Mr Fantastic: Miss Fantastic

Merci beaucoup for another Reed vote for me, T Hedge!
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

First I would like to thank the Lord.... Then the Academy... then my fans....

Wait....

No one knows who I like LOL

Great thread though, I enjoy reading it

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    First I would like to thank the Lord.... Then the Academy... then my fans....

Wait....

No one knows who I like LOL

Great thread though, I enjoy reading it
    Mantis of course
    We need better comics

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

LOL that's funny. (my favorite hero is Silver Surfer silly)

I just chose Mantis as my avatar cause I am a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I didn't know that either. Glad to see you got the name changed. Now that I think about it the common link is RDJ since he's got the Sherlock Holmes franchise going on now too.
    I'm glad I got to stake out my name when the big purge happened.
    Yeah. I couldn't get my first username back. Sherlock Holmes is my first literary hero. Then Tony Stark. It's awesome that my favorite actor gets to play them both. Awesomely to I might add.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks again to everyone who remembered me! CJStriker, maybe I should have taken an idea from your kind words and gave myself Doom411 as my posting name on the new boards!

(which reminds me I really need to update the Doom appreciation thread!)
    Indeed, Doom411 sounds like a Great Idea, I however Like Your Main Name Iron Maiden, so glad you kept it. But Maybe you can put Doom411 into your Signature and Have Phrases, Links and other things to show other Posters you are Dr. Doom's #1 Fan and Best Fan to Learn about him?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. I couldn't get my first username back. Sherlock Holmes is my first literary hero. Then Tony Stark. It's awesome that my favorite actor gets to play them both. Awesomely to I might add.
    Were you a fan of RDJ before he did the Iron Man films?

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, Doom411 sounds like a Great Idea, I however Like Your Main Name Iron Maiden, so glad you kept it. But Maybe you can put Doom411 into your Signature and Have Phrases, Links and other things to show other Posters you are Dr. Doom's #1 Fan and Best Fan to Learn about him?!
    I too like and prefer Iron Maiden (although Doom411 would be quite nifty...and not to mention has a nicer ring to it than Reed411 ), but then again, IM is the alias I have always been most familiar with, having known IM since my early 2000's/pre-ten year hiatus (once again, if I could do it all over again, said hiatus would have never happened) FF message boarding days.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel_Is View Post
    Were you a fan of RDJ before he did the Iron Man films?
    Yes. I thought he should of got the Academy Award for playing Charlie Chaplin. He got robbed in my opinion. No disrespect to Pacino who I love. I went and seen Air America starring him and Mel Gibson like 6 times in the movies. From Weird Science to Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Also who doesn't love Tropic Thunder!
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-24-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I horribly offended Jen during a heated discussion following 'picturegate' and have felt terrible ever since. Her love of Rogue is second to none. Her fierce defense of Anna Marie in the face of harsh critiques from X-fans and Avengers fans alike actually reminds me of Rogue herself!
    Oh man, that is so nice!!! Thanks Klinton! I guess my temper can get the best of me like Roguey, but you are definitely one of my fave peeps!! :-)