Thread: Moon Knight, #1

Super Moderator

Default Moon Knight, #1

THE BOOK YOU'D BE INSANE TO MISS!
    Marc Spector (a.k.a. Moon Knight/Jake Lockley/Steven Grant) has been fighting criminals and keeping New York City safe for years... or has he? When he wakes up in an insane asylum with no powers and a lifetime's worth of medical records, his whole identity (indentities) are called into question. Something is wrong, but is that something Marc Spector himself? Jeff Lemire (EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN) and rising star Greg Smallwood are calling everything you know about Moon Knight into question.

Full article here.

I am looking forward to it. I looked at the art but refused to read any of the preview as I don't want to spoil picking up the issue and reading it for the first time. I hope this writing and art staff (I haven't forgotten you colorist) is allowed to do the series for a good long run to really build one of the more interesting characters in comics into a series worth following for the long haul and in a way that can grow cross media. I do like the alternate cover with the armored Moon Knight and the Egyptian deity like figure.

Five days...
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«