Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Wolverine/Spidey Team up is great. johnny Storm and Spidey have great interactions.

BANNED

I always viewed Spider-Man having more in common with the Flash mythos over the general consensus of relating to Batman.

BANNED

One of my favorite moments in Spider-Man comics.

Spectacular Member

Few comic characters have ever been as inspirational to me as Peter Parker. This guy has every excuse to be as dark as Batman, Punisher, or Wolverine yet he is your friendly neighborhood Spider Man instead. I guy who won't kill, and regardless of how bad things get goes out there and helps people for no other reason than it's the right thing to do, because "with great power, comes great responsibility". Peter is also one half of my favorite comic couple both in print and film. Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dantefrizzoli View Post
    Wolverine/Spidey Team up is great. johnny Storm and Spidey have great interactions.
    Imo those two are too typical, Imo spidey should have new long lasting bonds with people his age and new to the crime fighting scene. Something Ultimate Spider-man cartoon does right, I like to see more interactions and new friendships with people like deadpool, squirrel girl, loki, Jessica Drew and night crawler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    Imo those two are too typical, Imo spidey should have new long lasting bonds with people his age and new to the crime fighting scene. Something Ultimate Spider-man cartoon does right, I like to see more interactions and new friendships with people like deadpool, squirrel girl, loki, Jessica Drew and night crawler.
    Torch is his age? As to others well Deadpool they hate each other despite fantoms belief there friends, No thanks on Squirrel Girl I'm rather bored with "I can defeat every powerful opponent thanks to writer's shield!" Loki and Nightcrawler maybe.

Spectacular Member

Torch and Spidey were the same age, but I don't know if they still are. Look at it this way, once upon a time Superman was around two decades older than Dick Grayson. Now he's probably only a few years older. Comic book time, it is a dooze.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

BANNED

Even in space Spider-Man is still an inspiration to others.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    I prefer Spidey's time with the Fantastic Four team ups than with the Avengers or any other heroes. Seems like the same story is played out with Spidey teaming up with other heroes. Hero A see's spidey an utter joke, part of issue makes them see their more to Spider-man rinse and repeat. Personally I'll take more Spidey and Fantastic Four please.
    I like when Spidey teams up with the FF as well because they are the 1st family of Marvel and so it seems that he is another member of the family when he is with them as opposed to when he is on say the Avengers when he is another member of the team. Totally different dynamic.

All-New Member

Well except for when....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rocky123 View Post
    Well except for when....
    Well this was written by Millar, great on action but short on characterization.

All-New Member

Greatest strength feat ever?
    And also perfect example of the Peter/MJ relationship that OMD ruined (sigh)

All-New Member

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by rocky123 View Post

This is why I love Peter Parker, and why though Gwen/Peter are my favorite couple in comics and I believe Gwen is the love of Peter's life. Mary Jane and Peter share a beautiful bond that made Spider Man more interesting to me than the rehash Parker luck with the ladies. Damn Marvel needs to get these two back together.