Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

I think spidey would benefit being a chick magnet singles man than being tied down with one woman. IMO, he gets some of the best development went interacting with females all over the marvel u especially humor wise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    I think spidey would benefit being a chick magnet singles man than being tied down with one woman. IMO, he gets some of the best development went interacting with females all over the marvel u especially humor wise.
    No thanks I have little interest in Spider-Man being written another Hal Jordan. Now Spider-Man making friends with them that I can buy, otherwise don't waste my time with the same routine of Peter's love life.

BANNED

I want to keep this thread going and to start. Recently I've come to the conclusion that Slott is the Mark Gruenwald to Spider-Man as Mark was to Captain America. Writes his supporting cast great but leaves the protagonist a dumb naive idiot who can't seem to connect the dots and has this over the top paragon virtue.
    But both seem better off writing cosmic series.

BANNED

LOL!
    10 characters.

I want to keep this thread going
    i am happy to help. i recently downloaded superior spiderman. i need to read those, get up to date and i'll be right with you.

i too wish mary-jane and peter were still together!

Hopefully Pete will continue to do cool things with his doctoral status. The guys on Big Bang Theory are PhD.s, so why not?

BANNED

I got interested in comics and marvel thanks to spiderman

I wasn't sure where to put this - there are so many threads for Spider-Man. Marvel 616 Politics interviewed Spider-Man! You can check it out here and check them out on Facebook here!

Arrow Simple Defender

The greatest human virtue is humility, since it protects us from the vices of arrogance and pride and complacency.

Spider-Man is the defender of the human city, since he believes in the humility of friendship and compromise.

Spider-Man protects us from the likes of Doctor Doom and the Hobgoblin since he knows how such super-villains prey upon 'traffic coordination.'

Exclamation The Flex Edge

You can argue that the array of villains is what gives Spider-Man his mobility reputation.

When Spider-Man contends with nemeses such as Doctor Octopus and Carnage, we get a portrait of a superhero who represents real aerodynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    No thanks, Spidey is more the awkward, lovable guy than the cool guy attracting lots of women.

BANNED

spidey is awkward but that doesn't mean he shouldn't act mature and cool.

Peter has always been a chick magnet. We're told he's an awkward, nerdy guy with poor social skills. But most of his love interests pursue him, and pretty persistently too.

It doesn't always seem to register with Peter that this is happening, so I guess he can still be considered to have underdeveloped social skills.

It's weird I agree he is a chick magnet but then you have characters like Jessica and Carol talking about how annoying he is. Meh I am all about him and MJ anyways