Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

i don't see how people think peter is suppose to be this big loser. eversince the raimi films people think peter is suppose to be this big mute george mcfly kind of guy. thanks to that people and even nerds mistaken what nerds and geeks are like and are going to be like. Maguire was just too depressing to play a depressed peter parker.

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    It's weird I agree he is a chick magnet but then you have characters like Jessica and Carol talking about how annoying he is. Meh I am all about him and MJ anyways
    The women who say that's he's annoying are the ones whose attracted to his personality.

The Appealing Hero

Spider-Man is a true agent of the modern era, since he helps us celebrate the wonders of agility and mobility.

Spider-Man makes us less afraid of muscular maniacs such as Carnage and Hobgoblin.

Spider-Man is to optimism what Robin Hood is to fortune.

comics.jpg

The Spider's Acclaimed Gift

One of Spidey's most creepy nemeses is the elusive Sandman, a mutant who can shape-shift and make weapons instantaneously since he is comprised entirely of sand.

Spider-Man draws his unusual power from a strange spider-bite. Like Batman (DC Comics), Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) gets his mysticism from animal prowess/agility.

There are many mysteries and magic surrounding the animal kingdom. Zebras outwit predators by confusing them in herds with their moving black-and-white stripes. Dolphins group together like a well-coordinated team to tackle deadly sharks. Fireflies give off that amazing glow in the summer night. Bees intricately land on flower-heads and automatically pollinate fields of flowers as they fly over them and it shakes off their bodies. Monkeys seem to be able to communicate in ways that rival human intelligence.

Well, Spidey needs his spider-enabled powers to tackle the likes of Sandman, a villain who preys on our fears of not being able to 'grab' and hold onto what we need.

Should we thank Spider-Man or the spider that bit him when we watch Spidey wrestling with the sinister Sandman?

Sandman

sandman-comic.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    No thanks, Spidey is more the awkward, lovable guy than the cool guy attracting lots of women.
    I don;t see it liike that, Spidey isn't awkward he's just plain childish.

Apparently 16-year-old Mateus Ward (Hostages, Lab Rats, Murder in the First) has tested for Peter Parker.

Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Great to see an age appropriate actor (and Mateus is certainly cute.) Of course come time of filming he would be 17/18. Theoretically this will mean the most accurate Peter on screen ever. Has anyone seen some of the shows he's been in?
    Films blog / Books blog / Comics blog / Tumblr / Twitter / Flickr / Photobucket / Dailymotion / YouTube
    My BFI Film Academy short film Hold-Out
    Review column on Doctor Who fansite kasterborous.com
    CBR's LGBT Community

BANNED

way too young. i always imagined parker being a bit taller and if they are looking for a 17 year old flash than i hope that his size fits as great as his acting. i hope they go for a more serialized trilogy like harry potter, star wars and TASM

Pete is currently losing to Storm in the all-times marvel popularity vote guys, let's fix this!

http://community.comicbookresources....nament-Round-4

Came across this recently: an obscene amount of great Spider-Man art.

http://comicsalliance.com/best-art-e...r-man-edition/
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Uh . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Uh . . .

You could think of that as a world where he managed to save her.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Fantastic Member

Fantastic Member