Super Moderator

Default New "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe" Series Lands at IDW Publishing

Paul Allor and Damian Couceiro's new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series will follow supporting characters like Casey Jones, Fugitoid and more.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Can't ever get enough from the IDW-verse. So every new addition is welcome. It will be interesting to see if we still will get side stories or Micro-series as miniseries, or if this will replace them completely.

Fantastic Member Iluvitloud1976's Avatar

Wow that's awesome! Litterally the best news I've heard all day. I love this series a lot & it only makes sense it's get's a second title. While I hail the IDW stuff I also hope the continue to put out the Mirage "color classics" reprints too.
    ".......he's wrong, we're not wearing costumes" -Leonardo, 1984

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Considering that the main TMNT title is my absolute favorite read, I am extremely excited to read this!!!! IDW cranks out some really amazing comics. Hopefully we will see another Ghostbusters series launch soon.

Yeah, I'm all over this.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

This is exciting news! I guess it means that the revolving door of mini-series the last few years have sold well enough that they see a need to not have gaps. So here comes the ongoing!! Great news!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime