Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    OMG...NO!!!!
    Worst news evah!!!
    I cant think of anyway this would be a good idea!
    We don't need another Superman. We need a good Superman killer. I understand the press for powerful women super heroes but dang man. If you are going to make a super hero, don't make it Lois. She already offers up a strong women WITHOUT Powers! You know someone more real...Sigh...Maybe it will be Red Tornado Lois that inhabits a new body...
    the new52 lois is kinda of a dimwit
    she rarely pops up and she's dos not look like a strong reliable women
    I mean she could not even keep a Hugh secret like her best freind secret idantety that couldv distroyd him and the ppl around him what makes you think she has what it takes to hold on into the Hope mantle?

fans see the pre lois as a really really strong role model
    She's a mother and knows how to kick some series ****
    and has a really charming personality
    ......I think I'm in love
    Last edited by gtomanga; 04-17-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Both Lois's are plenty strong. And she only outed him, to save him. Him trying to keep his secret was tearing him apart. Would Classic Lois do that in the same situation? Who knows, but you can't say one is "weaker" than the other. They both risk their lives for the truth and that's the heart of Lois.

BANNED

I don't think we had enough characterization for new 52 Lois, we really needed to have more of her POV, more of her life

Yeah, but that's the case for almost everyone in the new52. That's why I'm really hoping people keep their promise about these character driven stories.

I wish luck to n52 lois in SUPERWOMAN, during the duration of his series.. That shit of death.. I hate this.. First Superman and now she..

And luck for New Superman(the Chinese Guy).. I am afraid with Supergirl, with TV content, and the cover of supergirl seems a Supergirl of Burnside..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-06-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Newsarama just posted the cover to Superwoman #1. That looks nice. Great to see Steel here. Do you guys think that's Natasha Irons next to Traci 13? This reminded me of their team up in the Action Comics story "Supergirls".

“Who Is Superwoman?” part one! Lois Lane takes flight! Now powered up with the abilities of Superman, Lois pledges to carry on the super-legacy as Superwoman! There’s only one problem: Lois’ new powers are killing her, and neither she nor her friend and confidant Lana Lang know what to do about it. Will Lois even survive long enough to learn the deadly secret of Ultra Woman?

BANNED

I think both are new characters.

so ultra woman is the red superman??? whaaaat?

there is two farms here

AND... FINALLY IS HERE.. N52 Lois Superwoman.

Phil jimenez kept his promise, those two unknown women under superdad, I see they in his instagram. He said that would have a prominent role.

This red woman.. LANA LANG? She appears at the start of Super League, this character is similar... It seems as if she had fuse with Flare Superman.

This will be ULTRAWOMAN.. She seems to have a black clothes and a small symbol.. At the end will be the old Superwoman crime syndicate. In that case, If she changes her name could mean .. that this state of superwoman follow after rebirth?

who is bald man? Luthor? John Henry Irons is the other.. No?
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-13-2016 at 11:27 AM.

If those are Natasha and Traci 13 than I'm REALLY excited that they'll bringing in even more Super-characters that fell by the way side recently. Already good to see Steel here, which, now that I think about it, should be a given since he's dating Lana Lang, right? The two women on the left got me confused. I'm sure one of them is Ultra Woman but which one? I wanna say it's the one shrouded in foreboding darkness but then who is that solar-y electric woman? another enemy? ally? So many questions, but this is the super-book I've cared about the most.

EDIT: Red woman KINDA looks like Lana to me, idk.
    Last edited by vasir12; 05-13-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    AND... FINALLY IS HERE.. N52 Lois Superwoman.

Phil jimenez kept his promise, those two unknown women under superdad, I see they in his instagram. He said that would have a prominent role.

This red woman.. LANA LANG? She appears at the start of Super League, this character is similar... It seems as if she had fuse with Flare Superman.

This will be ULTRAWOMAN.. She seems to have a black clothes and a small symbol.. At the end will be the old Superwoman crime syndicate. In that case, If she changes her name could mean .. that this state of superwoman follow after rebirth?

who is bald man? Luthor? John Henry Irons is the other.. No?
    OK. Is Luthor.. I see his Superman amor.. As Superdad is a character related with superwoman..

Ultrawoman will be Lois(crime syndicate) Why?

-Ultra Is a term of Earth 3... as ULTRAman..
    -New superwoman? Lois(Prime earth).. she Ultrawoman. Better than superwoman
    -A good idea, the perfect enemy, you will face a evil version of you. For what create a new enemy?

Ultrawoman is very similar to this old version of superwoman, but more modern:

SuperwomanEarth2.jpg

She has Cape(without 3 S, of course is Ultrawoman), the hair(more short), small symbol(with U), the suit, the gloves and boots.... Secret? His enemy is a version of she? or his baby?

ULTRAWOMAN is The same Superwoman of Forever Evil but.. Dressed as in the past.. As other characters in rebirth
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-13-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    OK. Is Luthor.. I see his Superman amor.. As Superdad is a character related with superwoman..

Ultrawoman will be Lois(crime syndicate) Why?

-Ultra Is a term of Earth 3... as ULTRAman..
    -New superwoman? Lois(Prime earth).. she Ultrawoman. Better than superwoman
    -A good idea, the perfect enemy, you will face a evil version of you. For what create a new enemy?

Ultrawoman is very similar to this old version of superwoman, but more modern:

SuperwomanEarth2.jpg

She has Cape(without 3 S, of course is Ultrawoman), the hair(more short), small symbol(with U), the suit, the gloves and boots.... Secret? His enemy is a version of she? or his baby?

ULTRAWOMAN is The same Superwoman of Forever Evil but.. Dressed as in the past.. As other characters in rebirth
    I think that's very possible. I wonder why she'd change her name to Ultra, though

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gtomanga View Post
    the new52 lois is kinda of a dimwit
    she rarely pops up and she's dos not look like a strong reliable women
    I mean she could not even keep a Hugh secret like her best freind secret idantety that couldv distroyd him and the ppl around him what makes you think she has what it takes to hold on into the Hope mantle?

fans see the pre lois as a really really strong role model
    She's a mother and knows how to kick some series ****
    and has a really charming personality
    ......I think I'm in love
    She was in a pretty tough situation about the SID business, I don't entirely fault her on that one. Her relationship status was also different. She wasn't exactly sure what to do and it was pretty much a lose-lose situation since Hordr-Root could throw it out all over the internet anyways. She also knew IIRC, that he had a Super-Powered girlfriend so she probably counted on that part to protect Clark at that time too. Plus, there was also her in Unchained and other stories that show she's not that bad, or not as radically different than some might think from her P52 counterpart. I am pretty sure that N52 Lois gets the honor of being Superwoman though, because I am guessing that the N52 characters are the experimental ones for new ideas.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeUsername View Post
    Newsarama just posted the cover to Superwoman #1. That looks nice. Great to see Steel here. Do you guys think that's Natasha Irons next to Traci 13? This reminded me of their team up in the Action Comics story "Supergirls".

“Who Is Superwoman?” part one! Lois Lane takes flight! Now powered up with the abilities of Superman, Lois pledges to carry on the super-legacy as Superwoman! There’s only one problem: Lois’ new powers are killing her, and neither she nor her friend and confidant Lana Lang know what to do about it. Will Lois even survive long enough to learn the deadly secret of Ultra Woman?

Does anyone think that if the Superwoman title does well enough, that N52 Lois will stay Superwoman for longer? I get this wierd feeling that DC is trying to catch up with Batman a bit Superjon is kind of like Robin and Superlois would be kind of like Batwoman. What's next, Lana Lang as Ms. Steel?

I'm rather doubting that the Crime Syndicate Superwoman is going to be involved in this title. If she survives Darkseid War I'm thinking she's going to take on a more multiversal antagonist role along with her son. This "Ultrawoman" will be someone new, I'm thinking.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El