View Poll Results: Will X-men: Apocalypse outgross Deadpool?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 19.35%
  • No

50 80.65%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

I also voted No. Even though I think X-Apoc will be off the chart in terms of action/thrills/peril etc, Deadpool was such a perfect storm of box office genius, right from the promotion through to early audience reaction and word of mouth buzz etc etc yadda yadda it just went exponential yo.
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    Ha! I think the results are already in on that one! :-)
    Absolutely. My eyes watered at one scene in the "romantic flashback" section.

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

I voted No.Not only due to the competition from Civil War and the lack of major promotion but due to the story.They had me quasi excited to see it until I seen images of Apocalypse and then the characters they had being his Horsemen.Really?Storm,Magneto and Psylocke.Thank god this is the last of the trilogy and hopefully they get rid of the writer that's FUBAR'ed these stories.X2 has been the only X-men film that didn't dissapoint me.I get that you can't adapt the story straight from the comics but c'mon,you can't cast his Horsemen using unknown actors as War,Famine and Pestilence?They could have even used other X-Men characters that over the years have been Horsemen at one time or another.Ugh sometimes it hurts painfully being an X-men comic fan.