Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have fussy memory about the 66 show reruns on Swedish TV. I most remember that Batman and Robin always was in trouble doing the end of the show (captured) and all the effects around I guess would be around 90-91. Then I remembered the first time the TAS aired in danish TV around 93-94. However one of the clearest memories I have with Batman is from round 95. The Batman 89 movie was airing in TV (now I could be mistaken but I think it was for the first time). Since I was only about 9 I couldn't stay up all night to see it. However my sister promised she would record it for me on VHS so I could see it the next day. When I wanted to see it the next day - I had talked about how much I looked forward to it in school and such. It turned out that my sister by mistake had recorded a black and white French movie because she hadn't change the channel on the VHS machine but only on the TV.

BANNED

I remember that once I had to have corrective eye surgery as a child. I was, of course, very nervous about it. I'd never had surgery before, that I would remember. But after I came out from the surgery, I found that a neighbor of mine had made me a Batman cape, with the movie logo on it. This was back in, I want to say, 91, 92. I wore that cape all the time for years. I was a huge Batman fan and it really made me excited to get, lifting my spirits.

Ah, I remember what it was like to have spirits. Now I need to drink for that.

http://youtu.be/qoQU9si6PUc

I still have all four of these things, I hung Batman and Catwoman together in the kitchen

(edit- I seem to have forgot how to embed youtube vids?)

Incredible Member

My love for Batman goes back to the 1970's. I started watching the Batman 66 series ( the rerun's)... The Superfriends... The New Adventures of Batman...Even The Scooby Doo movies where he teamed with Batman and Robin. One of my favorite Batman memories happened 4 years before Batmania in 1989 was The Super Powers Team animated series that showed The origin of Batman in "The Fear" with Scarecrow. That was the first attempt at a serious Batman seen on television, Adam West even did the voice in that episode 1988 the death of Jason Todd Robin.. big news then. .Then in 1989 Batmania was going wild. Watching the Batman movie from the theater multiple times to wearing out the VHS..LOL. The merchandise, the comics, the toys,and the even Batman serial. The Batman sequels (sore spot for 1997's Batman and Robin). Batman The Animated Series, plus those that have followed.. Batman Beyond, The Batman, Batman: The Brave and the Bold... and the short lived Beware The Batman ( sadness) The Nolan Batman Trilogy! Batman is my favorite. Happy 75th Bats!!
    Last edited by Mister BoMan; 05-13-2014 at 07:05 PM.